Honored Contributor

Jeans - Does anyone still wear them?

Do you wear them?

BV (before virus), when we were allowed to go out -- Any where I go, I love to people watch and I love to see what people are wearing.  I noticed that I was hardly seeing anybody wearing jeans. Except perhaps for teens and very young adults wearing the very ripped ones with lots of holes.

If you still wear them, what type do you wear (skinny, boot, etc.) and where do you wear them (BV)? Do you wear them form fitting or relaxed to be comfy in? 

If not, what do you wear in place?

BV, I seldom went any where that I had to dress up, so I was usually in black knit slacks or capri pants.  If it's cold, I wear sweat pants.

Thanks. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: Jeans - Does anyone still wear them?

Hi @AngelPuppy1 .   Next week will be my EIGHTH WEEK working from home.  While I'm working in the house I'm in leisure or sweat pants and very comfortable.  If I walk the dog or go out for any reason at all,  I change to JEANS.   Those are my two uniforms for this period.  LOVE JEANS... so comfortable and presentable.  So YES,   I'M CERTAINLY STILL WEARING THEM!   Stay safe and healthy.

Honored Contributor

I wear Jeans several days a week.  Just plain regular jeans.  Not skinny, not wide leg. Just plain old regulard jeans.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 

Thanks for your reply!

Do you still wear them in the summer?  I don't know - since I've gotten older I find them for the most part, hot and heavy.  Up until a couple years ago, jeans were a stable in my wardrobe and when I wasn't working, I wore them all the time.  You, also!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette 

Thanks for replying! 

I have a lot of jeans.  I gave so many away, but still have a lot.  I wish I still enjoyed them.  

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@nyc1 

Thanks for your reply!

Do you still wear them in the summer?  I don't know - since I've gotten older I find them for the most part, hot and heavy.  Up until a couple years ago, jeans were a stable in my wardrobe and when I wasn't working, I wore them all the time.  You, also!!! 

YEP ....   I wear then throughout the summer along with crop pants, since I'm not a shorts fan for me.  I have some lighter pairs which is what I grab during those months.  Who knows what will be this summer ....  I may still be working from home.  When they eventually call everyone back, I'm not running.  Let them all go back and I'll follow a few weeks later if it's safe to do so.  

Trusted Contributor

I wear sweatpants or leggings at home. But when I go out whether to work or dinner, I wear skinny jeans. Mainly for the length, not because I'm so skinny. I have 2 pairs of black dressier pants for when I need them. Jeans are my main go to. 

Honored Contributor

always

what else is there

Honored Contributor

Even the essential office employees were recently allowed to dress casual where my DH works. He said it's 99% jeans. If this goes on longer, shorts will be next.

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 These are my favorite jeans.  I have them in dark denim, light denim, black and white.  They are slim leg, not skinny leg.

Macy's Style & Co Slim Leg Tummy Control Jeans

Tummy-Control Slim-Leg Jeans, Created for Macy's

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~