Trusted Contributor

Jeans- 7 for Mankind or NYDJ Which?

[ Edited ]

I am thinking of ordering a new pair of jeans. I have not tried either of these jeans but I am thinking of ordering one of them. I'll be honest I don't usually spend $100 on a pair of jeans. I feel like the ones I have sag a bit after wearing and wanting something new. I like Lauri Felt jeans but I don't like pull on jeans. I like the fabric on the jeans and the lack of obvious stitching but I don't get enough belly support from them. Got a little pooch or whatever they call it. I like the skinny jeans or straight leg. I am pretty short and they seem to look best. Any reviews on these 2 jeans? 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Jeans- 7 for Mankind or NYDJ Which?

Why don’t you look at the fabric content of the jeans you like and see which comes closest of the two.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Jeans- 7 for Mankind or NYDJ Which?

You really don’t need to spend $100 for a good pair of jeans. I have compared $35 Old Navy to $99 Banana Republic jeans side by side and found after a day of wearing the Old Navy holds up and wears better! They make these high rise secret slim pocket jeans for about $40, they come in petite and they really hold you in nicely. That’s my two cents!