Respected Contributor

So many brands, so many styles, so many washes ....

If we got one of each, we all need a separate huge jean closet for sure!

I can just hear my husband now 😂!...

”You need what???? ....” hahahahaha!! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Not a fan of jeans.  Haven't worn them in many years.  I do wear dark indigo denim pants - the D&C original waist pants that have been around since the beginning of time.

Even with them ... they aren't appropriate to wear everywhere.  

Esteemed Contributor

I do not wear, nor own, jeans.

Too many years wearing them to work (plant nursery).

I found a D&Co french terry pant that I loved and have many pairs, in lots of colors (it's a style they don't offer anymore).

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Jeans are a staple for me and I'm glad there are so many styles to choose from. I do not I'm allowed to wear them to work which is also a plus for having many pairs in my closet. I'm also glad they're not shying away from elastic waist. I know many here think elastic waist pants should be banned from the earth but not this plus size gal! They're comfortable and they can be super-stylish today. And since I don't wear sweatpants or yoga pants, it's nice to have a comfort jean option. Fashion should not be physically painful.

Honored Contributor

I just saw these on Evine's website.  I have never heard of this brand before French Dressing Jeans.  I kind of like them.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx Thanks for that information about the Skinny Girl jeans. I'm down a size but I still don't want my jeans to fit and look like that. So they're a no for me.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor
I have to force myself to NOT buy any more jeans. If I buy a new top, it seems I just automatically start looking at jeans too. Lol. Remember a year or so back when all the talk on these boards was about how jeans were out of fashion and probably would be for quite some time?
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I dress up jeans all the time.  Wear them to work with a jacket and heels.  Wear them out to dinner too, wlth a dressy blouse.  

I just got a pair of jeans the other day.  I spend the entire day today doing yard work.  Super comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jean overload

[ Edited ]

@Pecky 

I saw those too but they're a little bit pricey for something I don't know anything about.

I almost bought a pair of the mod x with the bundle shipping this morning but I think I'm going to wait till they go back down in price again

733-644_01_swatch.jpeg.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have too much of everything and I'm not buying anything else for awhile.