Respected Contributor

I shop both QVC and HSN and am watching Bethanny Frankel selling Jeans right now and want to buy.  BUT.... I just bought Lori Felt and Logo and a pair of Levi from Macys.  Its like Jeans are everywhere and I must stop buying.  Anyone else feeling the overload of Jeans these days?  Don't get me wrong I love them but I am drowning in them.

Esteemed Contributor

Fashion sure did flip the script quickly from "yoga pants" back to jeans again!

Honored Contributor

Well, I have the opposite problem.  There are so many choices I'm overwhelmed and fearful of making the wrong choice.  So I buy nothing.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Jean overload

[ Edited ]

I'd like to try the Skinny Girl jeans too. They get good reviews. I'd try to find a better deal than HSN.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

i literally have an entire closet full of jeans. i know how you feel. i tell myself i must stop, but i never do. 

Respected Contributor
I have a whole closet full of jeans, too. I think it is because I am always looking for the best fitting and most comfortable jeans.
Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:
I have a whole closet full of jeans, too. I think it is because I am always looking for the best fitting and most comfortable jeans.

I think that is what i am searching for as well.  I probably should purge some but who wants to try on all their jeans and get critical. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was channel surfing during a commercial break and I saw Bethanny selling a light wash flare jean with snaps and my heart went pitty pat and I fell in love with them.  I wanted them!  But I remembered that I have every color and every style of jeans I could ever want and if I bought them, I would hardly ever wear them.  Also, while Betheanny is a rude, crude and classless person;  I didn't like the way she snapped at the host.  She was rude and it was uncalled for.  That was a turn off.

Respected Contributor

Just a note about the Skinnygirl jeans.  I have one pair and I bought a second but returned them because they really are more of a jegging than a jean. They fit like a legging, extremely clinging to the body.  Shows every curve and bump.  Now I'm not fat but I felt they show too much body details.  I returned the second pair.  They have a LOT of stretch in them which sort of de-structurizes them.  If you like that feel, you will love them, they are very high quality. I like a bit more structure in my denim so they don't fit like a legging.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

only jeans ‘i’ll Wear is Diane Gilman’s.  They fit perfectly and so darn comfy to wear.   Best thing of all, with an appropriate top, jeans can be worn anywhere.