Honored Contributor

I'm another one that LOVES them~! I think they look great on everyone!!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I love jean jackets. I have a couple of D&C ones that I wear when I work at the food bank. I have two that I purchased at Nordstrom (they are not boxy). I also have a couple of IML knit jean jackets that are very comfortable and warm.

Esteemed Contributor

I love all of mine. Completes my outfits. I wear them with western boots and am ready for the day. I feel together.

Honored Contributor
On 3/24/2015 Q4U said:

I'm another one that LOVES them~! I think they look great on everyone!! Smile

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} And I see them EVERYWHERE! The only time I don't wear mine is during really cold weather, when I'm swaddled in multilayers of shirts and sweaters! Smile

Honored Contributor
Jean jackets don't look good on me if they're boxy and too long. I have an old one from the Gap that's a more fitted cut.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor
I love them !
Valued Contributor

I own many jean jackets and love them. My favorites are now the D & C ones - the price is terrific, the fit is also good (I am able to go down one size) and they are so versatile.

They never go out of style.

Honored Contributor
I have many denim jackets and love them.....light blue, dark blue, white, and everything in between.....some are boxy, some are nipped in a bit.....OP can find almost any fit she wants if she looks around.
Super Contributor

I have several "jean jacket" style jacket, but only one actually made out of denim - black denim. All the others are different colors and/or prints in twill. I have them all a long time, but don't wear them very often.

A favorite is a black/white toile print.

Boxy doesn't bother me. I'm not curvy ... my body is boxy!

Esteemed Contributor

I love jean jackets....have several of them...I prefer boxy...the fitted ones just don't work for my unfitted body.....lol