Esteemed Contributor

I wear jeans jackets at least 5 days a week, year round.  Many of mine come from Chicos via EBay (they are so affordable that I have duplicates of several (keep one in the car or at our beach trailer).  I bought the Costco white jacket.

Honored Contributor

@kivahwrote:

@tototwo

I washed my white jean jacket with the grey and navy ones --- now the white jacket is stained. I've never separated out my clothes - always washed jeans with my other clothes and nothing has ever stained - until now!!! So - wash these jackets separate from each other.

Yikes ! always wash white alone. Sounds like my husband

Esteemed Contributor

@kivah

Thanks so much for posting about these jackets!  I had never ordered from Costco before, but ended up getting the gray to add to my collection of jean jackets. I never mix lights and darks in the wash, so no problems with colors bleeding. Sorry you had a "live and learn" experience. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@kivahwrote:

@tototwo

You said u bought the grey jacket. It's best not to buy the white and blue - because I bought the 3 colors and it ran onto the white jacket. Disappointed!!!!

Why would you have washed denim with white?  It's not the jackets that are the problem.

Valued Contributor

@kivah  Thanks for the "heads up".  I got the white one in medium (usually a small, but have broad shoulders) yesterday and boy, do I ADORE it!!!!  The fit is perfect and what a steal.  Of course most are gone now.  I would have ordered the two other colors.  So, thanks again for the info.

KK

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth has on a blue jacket looks like but the medium needs to go

Large for sure is needed this morning.  The shoulders are sticking out, buttons are popping those 'assets' need more room to be comfortable.

Honored Contributor

check out Target too!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@kivahwrote:

@tototwo

I washed my white jean jacket with the grey and navy ones --- now the white jacket is stained. I've never separated out my clothes - always washed jeans with my other clothes and nothing has ever stained - until now!!! So - wash these jackets separate from each other.

:-(

always wash whites separately

you might be able to rescue it