Respected Contributor

Finally a short jean jacket!! Have been looking and waiting, yay.

Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 imaclotheshog said:

If that is the TSV it's a pass for me, it's a bit short isn't it? Hmmm interesting choice. I do love jean jackets but I'm trying to understand why he'd do such a short one and in those colors, for a TSV?

I don't see anything special about these jackets, I'm very surprised he didn't do some colors, vs. just the usual jean jacket colors. He is so much about color and vivid brights.

I'm not sure that is the TSV Amp. I am wondering if it is. It seems like an "unlikely" choice, but what do I know?Wink

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I love Isaac's stuff but this TSV will save me money too. It appears to be shorter, not longer, than his knit jackets and I would like something even longer than them. And the colors aren't him at all!

KJPA
Super Contributor

If that's the TSV, it's very "ordinary", imo. Saves me $$ because of how basic it is and how cropped. No thanks. Plus, it seems like this item [as a TSV] is about 2-3 months overdue to be a feature for the day.

Honored Contributor
On 6/8/2014 californiamomofthree said:

If that's the TSV, it's very "ordinary", imo. Saves me $$ because of how basic it is and how cropped. No thanks. Plus, it seems like this item [as a TSV] is about 2-3 months overdue to be a feature for the day.

Thank goodness Cali I don't think it's the TSV. It's already online as one of his new items. I saw it today--I don't like it at all. I think it's too cropped for those even not tall!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I bought a jean jacket from Amazon a few weeks ago. The classic jean jacket/maxi dress/sandals look is hot, hot, hot this summer. This Mizrahai jacket is a classic jean jacket but it seems a little long to me. They probably added 2 inches to accommodate the "mature" QVC customer.

Honored Contributor
On 5/27/2014 sparklestar said:

Actually, I was hoping it was a regular "jean" jacket and not a knit. It's just not a real jean jacket if it's a knit.

I agree!!