Honored Contributor

Jayne selling the TSV sunglasses

Earlier, Jayne was selling the sunglasses and mentioned that people who wore glasses could buy them and if they were just walking around or sitting somewhere and not reading, they could wear these if they took off their glasses.

I'm still laughing ..... me walking around w/o my glasses or just sitting somewhere watching the world go by.  Without my glasses .... the world is rather blurry.  No way could I be walking anywhere!    I'd have no idea where I was going!

Regular Contributor

Re: Jayne selling the TSV sunglasses

I agree with you.  She obviously does not need glasses to see!

Anything to make a sale.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't see without my contacts or eye glasses. No Way can someone who needs vision correction wear those sun glasses. What a ridiculous comment.

Respected Contributor

I might be able to manage without my glasses, but I wouldn't want to risk it! I got a pair of Prive Riveaux fit overs from QVC last month and like them a lot. They're item #A377064 - The Glam - for $29.95. They're kind of big, but I'll just pretend I'm a movie star. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Earlier, Jayne was selling the sunglasses and mentioned that people who wore glasses could buy them and if they were just walking around or sitting somewhere and not reading, they could wear these if they took off their glasses.

I'm still laughing ..... me walking around w/o my glasses or just sitting somewhere watching the world go by.  Without my glasses .... the world is rather blurry.  No way could I be walking anywhere!    I'd have no idea where I was going!

perhaps she was referring to people who wear reading glasses.....since she mentioned reading?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA   I think she should have said that you could replace the lenses with prescription lenses - that is what I'm going to do.

Not sure if they have mentioned that but they would certainly make a lot of sales if the frames are are nice as a lot of the posters have mentioned. 

I purchased 3 pairs, and if I like them, I'm going to get the lenses replaced for computer work, one for normal everyday wear, and one for out in the sun.

We'll see - all I know is that when I find a style I like, I snap them up, because the "cat eye" larger type frames are hard to come by and these look like they could be exactly what I'm looking for, at a much cheaper cost then the ones at the optometrist. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

...like we all just sit around our house sporting $25.00 designer SUNglasses in our homes. Seriously Jayne????????????

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2   Yep I agree, this is what I did. Bought the ivory and the darker multi-colored frames to pop out these lenses and have my own script for sunglasses made for these frames. I already have prescription sunglasses which I love (the style is called Jackie O's from lens crafters). But I love to have different styles of sunglasses. These will be perfect to give me a cool variety for not much $$ at all.

Honored Contributor

It's a way to sell. She has no knowledge about people that need glasses to see!!!

Honored Contributor

I have a precription pair of sunglasses.  One problem I have is that I have a small face.  Oversize and big sunglasse are everywhere, but I have to search for small sunglasses.