Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Jayne's Jeans she wore today on the Am show

I think the vest was an attempt to cover up the god-awful ruffle on the TSV.

Honored Contributor

So once again is it Jane or Jayne?

Honored Contributor

what is the issue i says JAYNE in the headline

@ncascade wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1

It's Jayne B.

Honored Contributor

Not Jane Tracey but Jayne Brown, at least try to understand who the post is about 

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Gram W wrote:

@NanaLinda.   I agree that Jane always looks very put together.  I am watching her on Q2 right now.    OMG.   The ladies are right she does look like she is dressed for yard work.  She often says she has long legs and today's jeans are way to long even after she turned them up a few times.  She does not look like she is dressed for selling fashion or the hot July weather we are having.  Just putting on properly fitting jeans and a cute shoe would help her outfit.  I usually don't mind camo but for some reason that vest hangs funny, at an awkward angle.  I am enjoying her presentations but her outfit is distracting.   Maybe she had a different stylist today.

@Gram W   I felt the same way. Jane usually looks nice... today not so much. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Blame the stylist.   You don't really believe that the hosts dress themselves for their shows...do you?  Because they don't..lol

Valued Contributor

I am so chuckling at this thread as I sit here in a long sleeve shirt and sweater. I live in California near the ocean and it is still chilly here in the morning. Her vest looked good to me and I will see similar things when I go out today. The hosts have said over and over that their mark is right under an air conditioning vent that blasts cold air down on them. 

I often see things on the Q that show me what will work for my body and what won'tand I probably need the lessons of both. It appears that acceptable looks are very regional and, luckily, the Q shows a wide variety. 

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Blame the stylist.   You don't really believe that the hosts dress themselves for their shows...do you?  Because they don't..lol

Well Lori is a stylist by trade ( supposedly)...what's her excuse?

Jayne would have looked better to wear a skinny ankle length jean or legging. It was just too much bulk. Long over lean seems to look better.