Super Contributor

Ladies:  I have a question.  Does anybody know anything about the blue dress that Jayne is wearing in the current promo for the show Jayne and Pat?  It is a deep blue v-neck, with gathers down one side, and it is lovely.  Of course, Jayne looks super in it and it is being shown a few times a day, yet when I asked Customer Service the very nice representative said they are not told anything about these promos.  I have also looked over the website but I cannot see anything that even resembles the dress.

To repeat myself from the past, I really think that perhaps QVC could think ahead and guess that some people might be interested in a beautiful dress (or other items) they are showing a few times a day and could flash the information on the screen, but maybe not.  Even if it is Jayne's own dress, they could say that too.

Anyway, if anyone has any information, I would be very grateful - many thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Fona

There is a similar look by Maggie London at Neiman Marcus Last Call.

"Sonya Long-Sleeve Jersey Wrap Dress"

Online Inquiries: LCF19_TXJ7C   |  Store Inquiries: #2745942

Honored Contributor

@Fona

Donna Karan has one too at NMLC-

Ruched Long-Sleeve Sheath Dress

Online Inquiries: LCF19_TY3NY   |  Store Inquiries: #2908912

Ruched Long-Sleeve Sheath Dress

Super Contributor

Lolakimono:  I don't know how you do it, but once again you have answered one of those puzzling fashion questions.  The two dresses you found are beautiful and very close to the one Jayne was wearing.  I have a feeling that a Neiman Marcus dress might be a bit out of my price range but I will be downtown next week and fully intend to go to our local NM and check them out - and who knows, I might be pleasantly surprised.

As I said in my previous message, I think it is strange that QVC would run a promo a few times a day and not expect to mention anything about what the hosts are wearing.  I would also have expected that the clothes shown were actually for sale on QVC.

Anyway, once again you came through and I am very grateful for the time you took to find these two dresses for me.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Fona

They are both at "Last Call" which is their outlet store. I think you would be surprised at the prices of the dresses.  You can order online if you don't have an outlet nearby.