Honored Contributor
On 12/30/2014 misschristy said:

If Jane does Isaac's presentations, I will have to fast forward through them. She is so self-centered and gets off on too many personal tangents. Why some of you don't see that is beyond me. It's very annoying and distracting. I would rather have Shawn and Isaac talking over each other (which does happen too much). I noticed another host talking over Isaac, too. I would prefer to hear him than any host. Why do they not get that?

I actually loved Carolyn Gracie with Isaac. She is so relaxed and pleasant and does a great presentation. Sandra would be okay too. Isaac's presentations are supposed to be fun. He has a great personality. Jane would completely kill the mood.

Courtney is not good. She may be good someday, but right now she shows her youth and inexperience with the representatives and designers. She needs to put in much more time and develop her on screen personality and stop with the fawning.

Why is this even a topic? Is Shawn going somewhere?

I agree about Courtney. Cannot watch her at all. Shawn may have had a few days off. I don't think she is going anywhere. Guess some find it unusual that she wasn't hosting with Isaac because she is the regular host.

Super Contributor

I thought Jayne (on PM Style) and Jane (with Isaac) did great jobs, respectively. Jayne Brown seems to do well when she's Solo and, she can certainly DO a 3 hour show of fashion/beauty, as she has demonstrated in her AM Style (Mondays & Fridays) along with Pat James-Dementri for many years. However, I enjoy watching them on their own, doing their own shows, since they both have shown their abilities to do Solo shows, with much success. I think a parting-of-the-ways is needed for a *new direction* for the both of them.

As I posted on another thread, I was really surprised with Jane Treacy's chemistry with Isaac! She and Shawn are definitely Keepers for his shows, IMO. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

If Jane does Isaac's presentations, I will have to fast forward through them. She is so self-centered and gets off on too many personal tangents. Why some of you don't see that is beyond me. It's very annoying and distracting. I would rather have Shawn and Isaac talking over each other (which does happen too much). I noticed another host talking over Isaac, too. I would prefer to hear him than any host. Why do they not get that?

I actually loved Carolyn Gracie with Isaac. She is so relaxed and pleasant and does a great presentation. Sandra would be okay too. Isaac's presentations are supposed to be fun. He has a great personality. Jane would completely kill the mood.

Courtney is not good. She may be good someday, but right now she shows her youth and inexperience with the representatives and designers. She needs to put in much more time and develop her on screen personality and stop with the fawning.

I have never heard Jane reveal the kind of intimate information that Shawn does and it least she knows how to form a sentence and describe products accurately.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Valued Contributor

Please...............No

Honored Contributor

As an aside, Pat mentioned 2015 would be a new opportunity for a Friday night version of Fashionably Late. Not sure if that means every Friday. She said there were many changes coming in 2015.

If Jayne were to do PMS, that would mean no more Monday fashion show with Pat.

Occasional Contributor
On 12/30/2014 adelle38 said:

I have never heard Jane reveal the kind of intimate information that Shawn does and it least she knows how to form a sentence and describe products accurately.

Amen Adelle38 - very well said

Super Contributor

Ok - after reading all these comments, I just have to say that I'm surprised that so many people like Issac's shows.......no matter who is his host, my perception of him is that he doesn't really design his clothes as he seems surprised with some of the design elements and seems quite "I-don't-care" about it all........I just can't watch him anymore.......{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/31/2014 LipstickDiva said:

As an aside, Pat mentioned 2015 would be a new opportunity for a Friday night version of Fashionably Late. Not sure if that means every Friday. She said there were many changes coming in 2015.

If Jayne were to do PMS, that would mean no more Monday fashion show with Pat.

Jayne & Pat's children are grown now, and it seems it might be easier for them to do a nite show now. Most anybody could do the Fashionably Early show. Let the newbies take that on. And the experienced one's move forward. I would think their salaries would increase with the nite time, and they are professional and hard hitters compared to the newbies.

Honored Contributor

Thumbs up on Sandra, Jayne B., and Jennifer for PMS, in that order.

Thumbs down on Carolyn or JRT with Isaac, they have absolutely no style.

If Sandra doesn't get PMS, then I know Isaac would prefer his "Mrs. Bennett" (Sandra).

Carolyn is perfect for Denim & Company. I don't watch JRT at all.

Shawn could be good on both shows.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Contributor

Jayne was okay on PM style, but I didn't like JT with Issac, I dont like to see JT with anyone she doesn't let anyone talk