Honored Contributor
On 12/30/2014 mnmom said:
On 12/30/2014 milly said:

Did like Jayne on PMS but not Jane with Isaac. I can't stand her mushy gushy voice around him.

I agree.

Did not catch Jayne on PMS due to DVR problems... again! (When a show changes names, I forget to re-enter it for automatic recording). Did not care for Jane with Isaac... do not care for Jane.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor
I think Kerstin is best suited for fitness programs. She still seems unsure when hosting jewelry shows, and even handbags. She stumbled a couple of times the other night trying to pronounce "Saffiano," calling it "serafina" and "saffina," until the Tig rep deftly stepped in to pronounce it correctly. Jennifer Coffey is much more polished if one were trying to select a younger host rather than a seasoned one for PMS.
Respected Contributor

Kudos to you for getting their names right! Discussions have been started recently with "Jane" in the subject line when they are actually referring to "Jayne" and vice versa. Can you tell I'm easily irked? HA!!!

I watched last night and enjoyed both ladies. Jayne and Jane looked lovely. IMHO, Shawn is funny and relaxed with Isaac, but when they get going talking over and over each other it sounds like some foreign language to me....and I can't understand it!

Respected Contributor

can not stand Jane T. Constant referrals to family and her constant self featuring stories....

LOVE Isaac, hope never again w/ JT.

Respected Contributor

The best show on QVC is Shawn and Isaac!

Trusted Contributor

I didn't like Jayne on PM Style. Didn't watch long because she was the host. And then there's the fact that I can't watch Courtney for a single minute.

Trusted Contributor
Love Jane AND Jayne!
Honored Contributor

Nice change.

Honored Contributor
On 12/30/2014 12andcounting said:

I didn't like Jayne on PM Style. Didn't watch long because she was the host. And then there's the fact that I can't watch Courtney for a single minute.

I would say the same. I did enjoy Jane T. with Isaac. Nice change of pace from Shawn even though they are pretty good together. I like that we are seeing a variety of hosts now and they are hosting different shows from the norm. Also, I think QVC should schedule Jennifer Coffey in prime time. She does a great job.

Esteemed Contributor

I think both Jayne and Jane do a good job. I've always enjoyed Jayne Brown and have a renewed enjoyment for JRT. I thought both shows were excellent. And Jayne Brown particularly good.