Occasional Contributor

PM Style on Dec 29 was great! I think Jayne Brown would be FABULOUS as the regular host for the show. She is easy going and has a great sense of humor. It was a pleasure to watch the show last night. AND THEN, follow that with Jane Tracey as the host for Issac, it was the icing on the cake. Such a pleasure to watch the show for a change - KWIM. Jane doesn't try to compete with Issac she just talks with him. It was also a great show. Hello QVC - please, please, please keep these 2 ladies on these shows going forward.

Esteemed Contributor
I really like Jayne and Jane, too! It's always a pleasure to watch when they host. I also really, really like Pat Dimentry!
Super Contributor

NOOOOOOOO! Isaac belongs with Shawnie Sue and I don't care for Jayne on any fashion show. Just too silly. I'm hoping that they will let one of the younger gals do the PM Style. I love Courtney or Sandra or Kristen or really any of the newer ones. OR I've always thought they should change around the hosts once a month or whatever works on all the fashion shows. It would be so much better that way.

Valued Contributor

Did like Jayne on PMS but not Jane with Isaac. I can't stand her mushy gushy voice around him.

Honored Contributor

I AGREE! Jayne on PMS and Jane with Isaac. I'd LOVE to see someone new with him. I like to listen to him talk and tell stories and am SOOOO tired of listening to his co-host yammer on and on so the man can't get a word in edgewise or express a complete thought. Or switch her to PMS and that would be fine too. Isn't she the other diva anyway? It should be a good fit.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/30/2014 milly said:

Did like Jayne on PMS but not Jane with Isaac. I can't stand her mushy gushy voice around him.

I agree.
Respected Contributor
Not Jayne. I like her on the morning fashion shows. I like the idea of rotating hosts.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor
On 12/30/2014 robomo said:

NOOOOOOOO! Isaac belongs with Shawnie Sue and I don't care for Jayne on any fashion show. Just too silly. I'm hoping that they will let one of the younger gals do the PM Style. I love Courtney or Sandra or Kristen or really any of the newer ones. OR I've always thought they should change around the hosts once a month or whatever works on all the fashion shows. It would be so much better that way.

Lol & ITA. They need to return Jayne to her usual assignment-never watched her until the recent evening fashion shows-what a horrible move!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
I thought Jayne did a great job on PM Style. She looked beautiful ... makeup and hair. Did not catch Isaac and Jane together so have no opinion on that duo. BUT ... I do think Isaac is good with most of the hosts.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I enjoy Jayne Brown and thought she did a terrific job on PM Style last night, I only saw about an hour of the show however, she did look gorgeous.....Jane was fine with Isaac as well, but I prefer Shawn with Isaac-they just mesh so well together..Jayne Brown, I prefer her hosting alone as well as Pat James Dementri-she is fabulous alone too!