Respected Contributor
On 12/31/2014 Ford1224 said:

Thumbs up on Sandra, Jayne B., and Jennifer for PMS, in that order.

Thumbs down on Carolyn or JRT with Isaac, they have absolutely no style.

If Sandra doesn't get PMS, then I know Isaac would prefer his "Mrs. Bennett" (Sandra).

Carolyn is perfect for Denim & Company. I don't watch JRT at all.

Shawn could be good on both shows.

Each has her own style Smile, and they are two hosts who actually wear Isaac (and other Q items) on the air and in their real lives as well. I like them both.

Super Contributor
You mean to tell me that the "Face of Aerosoles" was doing an Isaac show? Isn't there a contract issue there? Yeah, right...
Valued Contributor
On 12/31/2014 LipstickDiva said:

As an aside, Pat mentioned 2015 would be a new opportunity for a Friday night version of Fashionably Late. Not sure if that means every Friday. She said there were many changes coming in 2015.

If Jayne were to do PMS, that would mean no more Monday fashion show with Pat.

I thought they said Fashionably Late would return in Feb. or March weekly but didn't say which day. Wasn't it a Saturday night last time.

Respected Contributor
On 1/1/2015 Grace K said: You mean to tell me that the "Face of Aerosoles" was doing an Isaac show? Isn't there a contract issue there? Yeah, right...

Oh for heaven's sake, give it a rest . . .

Esteemed Contributor
Please NO Jane with Issac ... Jane was just trying to copy Shawn and make an impression on Issac ... Shawn belongs with Issac ... nobody else can replace there chemistry!
Valued Contributor
On 12/31/2014 Firefly3 said:

Please...............No

Agree~~~

Valued Contributor
On 12/31/2014 Sleepydoc said:

Ok - after reading all these comments, I just have to say that I'm surprised that so many people like Issac's shows.......no matter who is his host, my perception of him is that he doesn't really design his clothes as he seems surprised with some of the design elements and seems quite "I-don't-care" about it all........I just can't watch him anymore.......{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Agree with you 100%

Honored Contributor
On 1/1/2015 milly said:
On 12/31/2014 LipstickDiva said:

As an aside, Pat mentioned 2015 would be a new opportunity for a Friday night version of Fashionably Late. Not sure if that means every Friday. She said there were many changes coming in 2015.

If Jayne were to do PMS, that would mean no more Monday fashion show with Pat.

I thought they said Fashionably Late would return in Feb. or March weekly but didn't say which day. Wasn't it a Saturday night last time.

I have no idea when it was on last time but this is directly copied from Pat's Facebook page:

2015 will have more fun, new opportunities for a Friday night version called a Fashionably Late! Wishing you and yours all the very best in 2015!

Trusted Contributor

Jayne Brown is the best host for fashion shows-imo. She has a fashion backround so can actually talk about each item presented in an informative way and does so. Some hosts like Sandra and Shawn shouldn't even be hosting fashion shows because all they can tell us is how beautiful each item is and that you can wear it out to lunch with your girlfriends.