Esteemed Contributor

Right now Jayne B. & Louis D. are on a fashion hour on Q2......really enjoying them....they definately seem to enjoy eachother....and are enjoying jokes and laughs together..

Great pairing!!   And the best part is.....each are getting to talk w/o interruption....and the fashions are the star of the program!

Respected Contributor

Iam watching now, they are GREAT together.  A pleasure to watch and listen to.

Super Contributor

I really enjoy Jayne, she does a great job all the time.

Wasn't watching the earlier hairdo by HairUWear program.....is Jayne's hair tonight courtesy of hairdo?  Yes or no, either way, she looks great.

Honored Contributor

Two class acts, host and designer, a pleasure to watch and listen to!  

Respected Contributor

@racada wrote:

I really enjoy Jayne, she does a great job all the time.

Wasn't watching the earlier hairdo by HairUWear program.....is Jayne's hair tonight courtesy of hairdo?  Yes or no, either way, she looks great.

oh that explains it!  i was wondering.  i always enjoy Louis and appreciate it when he is allowed to do his thing.  all i care about is what he has to say, frankly.

Trusted Contributor

@racada. Yes.  It is a wig from the show.  Louis and others watching from the sidelines told her she should buy that one.  I agree.  The bangs look good on her.  She said she wears wigs often.  

Respected Contributor

Really enjoyed the wig hour and Linea. Great interaction between Jayne and Louis as well as the earlier guest. 

You could tell there was real respect and affection between Jayne and Louis- a real pleasure to watch.

Honored Contributor

I always enjoy Jayne Brown.  She is one of my favorites.