Super Contributor

Jayne Brown is one classy lady and one of the few hosts I can watch anymore.  She is comfortable in herself and is a beautiful soul. Thanks to Jayne!

Honored Contributor

The Jayne we see today is not completely the same as the Jayne I remember from years ago.  I believe she has worked hard to develop into what we see and hear today, and I appreciate that work so much.  

Super Contributor

When Jayne presents, I listen to her comments because she usually provides highlights on fabrics, sizing,  sewing features and style features.  She understands that it is all about the product and not all about her.  When she does that, the camera also focuses close ups on the product which I also like very much.  Her presentation style helps me make a better buying choice.  It's a win-win.  

Honored Contributor

@Tshirtgal   Jayne sees clothing with the eye of a buyer, which is how she started her career.  She knows what's important and what we consider important.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

She doesn't need antics to sell.  She knows what to say and how to say it and keep the focus off herself and on the product.  I really like when she hosts.

Honored Contributor

Jayne is a breath of fresh air on the Q, both as a host and someone with knowledge of the products the Q sells.  She is comfortable and easy to listen to and is courteous to the vendors when they speak. Jayne is a class act.

Respected Contributor

Classy, funny and beautiful. 

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

happy 35th anniversary to you and your husband!

may you have many more happy years to celebrate together.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

And apparently a talented artist.  Jane is a pro

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops    None of us are the same today as we were before.