Respected Contributor

Jayne is a professional at her job. She's not all over the place, not a fast talker like some and she's a joy to watch. One of the best if not the best host on QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I agree ,she is a very good host.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Definitely one of the Best Hosts on QVC right now.......

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat  I never want to be who I was in the past although I could do without a few of the aging issues I certainly did not figure into my old age.

As for Jayne, when I first discovered the Forums, Jayne was getting off and on negative posts.  No longer and that's all good -  for her and us.

Honored Contributor

I ADORE Jayne! The reason I watch QVC is a Friday morning show with her and Pat that was on when I was new to QVC.

I'm a little stumped that QVC doesn't train their hosts to present like Jayne does. When she sells clothes there is never any question about sizing, material, etc. 

She and Angel Smedley = Magic!    Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I remember back in 1999, jayne was hosting early one morning, she was brand new to the job and still on probation.  All of a sudden her hubby appeared on camera with flowers. He then told her she had been taken off of probation and was now a full fledged host, it was very touching. He had wanted to give her the news and surprise her. 

Super Contributor

Yes, Jayne is on my short list of hosts I will watch. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

The Jayne we see today is not completely the same as the Jayne I remember from years ago.  I believe she has worked hard to develop into what we see and hear today, and I appreciate that work so much.  

@millieshops 

I agree with you. I remember "that" Jayne Brown. I am happy to hear she has matured into a good host and a good friend to Pat.

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

As for Jayne, when I first discovered the Forums, Jayne was getting off and on negative posts.  No longer and that's all good -  for her and us.

I remember she got a lot of criticism when she did mornings with Pat.  There was some goofiness and trying to one-up each other.  I glad that is over.  She was a textile major in college and is so knowledgeable about fashion.  I enjoy her presentations.  And she has (or had) a Wheaten Terrier and so do I!

Honored Contributor

ON LIBRARIES – Are You a Professional? – Hilda K. Weisburg