Regular Contributor

Jayne Brown's jeans 6-18-2018

I just tuned into QVC, and she may have already said, but does anyone now what jeans / pants Jayne Brown is wearing during the Halston presentation?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown's jeans 6-18-2018

@duster95.  Jane usually wears her own jeans and doesn't mention their source.  She's very tall and probably has trouble finding them long enough.

Love your avatar.  Is it a Sheltie?  I've had Collies for many years but they're just too much work so now I have a black tri Sheltie (and a mini Aussie and a brown pound puppy).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 I'm tall too, so whenever I see her wearing jeans, even rolled up, I'm interested! LOL  It's not always easy finidng nice / cute jeans that are long enough!

Yes, that is a pic of my sheltie, Jackson.  Sadly, we lost him last year at age 11 to severe heart disease.  We stil miss him so much!  I will get another sheltie eventually.  My hubby grew up with collies, but I wasn't quite ready for a large dog, so we compromised and got the sportscar version of a collie -- a sheltie!  But I gave in almost 10 years ago (LOL) and we now have 2 collies.  They are both sable/white.  Both were show dogs, but one is retired and the other is in semi-retirement. LOL  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@duster95.  You're in good company as we have several Collie/Sheltie fanciers here on the boards.  We meet over on the Pet Forum when we have an issue to discuss.  All my dogs have been rescues except for my avatar Collie.  I've been involved with Collie rescue so have picked the cream of the crop.  We are running out of Collies and now see mostly old, sick dogs.  We did recently get 2 young purebreds out of Mexico.  I'm anxious to hear the backstory on that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment