Honored Contributor

Jayne Brown on D&Co right now

She is wearing some terribly wide pants....not a good look on her. Makes her look really large, and she had thin legs, not large legs. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown on D&Co right now

Those aren't clothes from her personal wardrobe.  She's wearing what QVC sells.  I think the problem with the whole outfit is that all the pieces are 2 sizes too large for her.  But she's a team player, she put it on anyway.  People with thin legs DO wear palazzon and wide leg pants, they just wear a size that fits.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of palazzo pants, but the pants and shirt Jane has on look very generous in cut.  Not a flattering, casual look at all.

Honored Contributor

Jayne just mentioned they are the  D&Co. TS wide pants that were on a week ago. She said she bought 3pair.....😱

Respected Contributor

Like I opined on another thread.... if a woman doesn't wear the right size and style for her body, then she isn't going to look as good as she could. I don't think that outfit is doing Jayne any favors and that is my opinion. 

Why is it that people have such a problem with opinions on a fashion forum ... of all places?

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked good.  I don't see where the clothes are a bigger size.  Perhaps the peach shirt makes gives the illusion since it isn't buttoned.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Those aren't clothes from her personal wardrobe.  She's wearing what QVC sells.  I think the problem with the whole outfit is that all the pieces are 2 sizes too large for her.  But she's a team player, she put it on anyway.  People with thin legs DO wear palazzon and wide leg pants, they just wear a size that fits.

She said she is wearing the beach pant TSV she bought last week.  I think they look fine on her.  Wouldn't expect them to look like skinny pants. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

My opinion is Jayne looks great for summer.  Cool and comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

I know this doesn't have anything to do with what Jane is wearing...but as watching the show i was just reminded of how much i enjoy Jane hosting.......she isn't overbearing...glancing at herself constantly...sense of humor........and most importantly......"she has stayed true

to herself".....her personality has always been the same and she hasn't let the show change her.....and she also gets out the important information about the product!!.........

hope Gabriella follows in  her footsteps and doesn't change..

Trusted Contributor

Denim & Co has a lot of Capri and shorts reviews saying the legs are huge. I've found that to be so in some of their styles. Some fit me fine but some are too big and I do have big thighs so if they're big on me, I think Gary must think Qvc customers have fat thighs or something. (Like I said, I do have fat thighs, so not saying everyone else does.)