Occasional Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown on D&Co right now

Jayne Brown talks too much about her allergy, the pool and her daughters.  She does over kill on those 3 things.  Yes we live our children but no one wants to hear about them everytime she's on air.  She appears to not be used to anything.  There are other hosts who have a pool but you would not know it.  She talks about it before summer and when summer ends and ALL during summer.  She is the worst.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really enjoy Jayne.  I think she does a fantastic job on QVC.  Regarding her discussion of her pool or daughters, I don't mind that at all.  She is enjoying her

life  and home.  Good for her!  It sounds like she has a lovely family.

ETA:  Re: the pants she purchased are not my favorites, but then I am more of a skinny jean or legging person.

Honored Contributor

Just because "skinny" bottoms are a trend does not say that is ALL anyone can wear. This isn't middle school you know. IRL adult people make various fashion choices for various reasons and mature adults don't feel they need to criticize. I saw Jane's outfit and thought she looked very nice. 

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Just because "skinny" bottoms are a trend does not say that is ALL anyone can wear. This isn't middle school you know. IRL adult people make various fashion choices for various reasons and mature adults don't feel they need to criticize. I saw Jane's outfit and thought she looked very nice. 

Hopefully you'll remember this when you are criticizing others for their fashion, make-up or hair choices.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

That's only because you bought them...

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I thought she looked good.  I don't see where the clothes are a bigger size.  Perhaps the peach shirt makes gives the illusion since it isn't buttoned.

Yes -- I thought she looked good too.  I don't like or look in wide-leg pants, but she is tall enough to carry it off.

Honored Contributor

Wow, I need a new monitor big time.  I just watched a video and the peach shirt posters are referring to is PINK on my screen.