Esteemed Contributor

Jayne Brown hosting Denim & Co.....

Watching Jayne B. hosting the D & C TSV today...I really enjoy her presentations....she is down to earth, humorous...and does a very good job giving us all the details on the different products.......wish she was on more these days.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown hosting Denim & Co.....

She really knows garment detailing like no other host.

QVC Social Team

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I appreciate that Jayne gives the information that someone watching a tv would need to make a decision. Also she and Gary have a nice conversational tone and they are not talking over each other. 

Respected Contributor

Jayne does a good job.  She also has a good voice.  The PTB that do the hiring need to consider the voice as a qualification for an on stage job at the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see that show, but I want to chime in because Jayne is one of my faves.  I believe she worked in ladies' retail before coming to QVC so she knows what we're looking for in every item of clothing.  She describes every piece from the seams to the buttons to the lining, etc., and answers all my questions.  She even taught me the proper way to hang a sweater in the closet -- thank you, Jayne!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Jayne is a lovely host and her presentations are always,

Image result for job well done pics word

Trusted Contributor

Jayne does a great job explaining the garment.She knoew her stuff.There are many who have a harder time.I always enjoy when she is on.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Jayne does a good job.  She also has a good voice.  The PTB that do the hiring need to consider the voice as a qualification for an on stage job at the Q.

Agree to the voice.  I posted about someone's voice as irritating and got poofed.

Honored Contributor

I love Jane too but don't see her hosting often.I also love Leah for her inner beauty that always shines through when she is presenting.Both of these ladies are my favourite hosts and I feel they give the best information when presenting.