Respected Contributor

Jayne Brown With Isaac~Great!

[ Edited ]

Really enjoying these two together...imo, I like this team the best of all the "teams" he's had. They have the rapport and humor but without any dramatics, or silliness. 

I wish they'd be on together more...regularly.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Brown With Isaac~Great!

Wonder if she'll be on the whole time JC is on vacation.  (I hope!). Jayne is an awesome host.

Valued Contributor

I so agree with @amyb . In fact I was going to start a similar thread. Jayne is an awesome host; informed, gracious, pleasant but doesn’t try too hard to force a laugh, relatable without oversharing personal information.

I saw her earlier hosting Jim Shore’s big deal and he was clearly happy to have her as a presenter. The same was true in her next show with Gary Goben. I think the vendors know that their product will get the best possible presentation with Jayne.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is very calm Host and gets to the details.  I prefer that British lady who  is the Rep  for Isaac's line. He's a bit to much on air   with giving everyone some cutsey nickname  .

Respected Contributor

@nevergivesup wrote:

I so agree with @amyb . In fact I was going to start a similar thread. Jayne is an awesome host; informed, gracious, pleasant but doesn’t try too hard to force a laugh, relatable without oversharing personal information.

I saw her earlier hosting Jim Shore’s big deal and he was clearly happy to have her as a presenter. The same was true in her next show with Gary Goben. I think the vendors know that their product will get the best possible presentation with Jayne.

@nevergivesup Totally agree on all. I've always felt this way about Jayne, on all her presentations with every brand. Authentic, rather than forced, absolutely professional, does the job thoroughly. But especially today, by comparison, I enjoyed the show much more.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown With Isaac~Great!

While I didn't see the show, I have no doubt that Jayne did an excellent job, she is one of my favs.. She gets the job done, gives all of the pertinent info, has fun but doesn't get silly and off topic too much. She is very professional!

Honored Contributor

I just can't watch IM and JC together, so that was a real treat for me.

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

She is very calm Host and gets to the details.  I prefer that British lady who  is the Rep  for Isaac's line. He's a bit to much on air   with giving everyone some cutsey nickname  .

Plus, he never stops talking. I had to turn it off. Jane Brown is the best. She had a time trying to describe the product.

Honored Contributor

I like Jayne Brown because she's not one to continually interrupt, appears knowledgable, and doesn't try to bring the family stories into her presentations.  Kudos JB.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think had Jayne Brown always been the host to present with LDO, his sales would have been much better.  She and Mary Beth are the best hostesses with vendors.  Maybe it is seasoning, maybe it is because they are not full of themselves.  Whatever it is, they do well with fashion people.  I think Pat is the best with jewelry.