Honored Contributor

Jayne Brown Always Looks Good in LOGO

Jayne knows what complements her figure and picks the most flattering pieces to wear.  I love that papaya color on her, and the way that top (item A398636 -- in the current LOGO show) looks on her!  I bought it in the same color.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown Always Looks Good in LOGO

She can make any clothing line look good!!  A pleasure

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

I think that her height and proportions make a difference too. 
I've said a few times that if Logo hit me in the same spot it hits on Stacy I would buy more pieces. Haven't seen her in a while but I've always thought she was the best model for the line.

Lori's tops are generally too long for my short torso. 
I do have a few of her shorter pieces and I love her wovens (tuckable)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  LOGO falls into 3 general categories for me:

1. Not my style

2. I love the look, but I'm a DD bra cup and Lori's usually designs more fitted at the bustling and then flowing out, and long from there.  Her bust lines are usually too snug for me.  So I go up a size and look huge because there's far too much material everywhere else.

3. love it/want it! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Jayne is always nicely dressed for her shows and she wears Logo often even when not presenting it.  She is prepared and does a great job presenting as well! I also like watching her and Pat do shows together...they work well together and their pairing seems genuine to me, unlike some other host duos who are like oil and water and tough to watch in my opinion.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Trusted Contributor

Jayne is one of my favorite host.I enjoy when she is on.No silly stuff,she doesn't need that.She always looks great!

Honored Contributor

She's tall and thin.  All you need to wear just about any clothes well.  And that's why they have models.  

Honored Contributor

I've seen Jayne Brown in person 3 different times, once about 20 years ago and more recently about 2 years ago.  She's not skinny/thin.  Definitely not overweight, though.  Don't want to say *normal* because that will stir up a hornets nest.

I tuned in this morning, in fact it may have been a recorded show because it may have been before 7 a.m. and she was doing the Calista hair tool.  Her hair was so pretty.  I love the way she does her hair.

Very attractive woman.  Down to earth, I spoke to her years ago in a mall.  She spotted me spotting her and did a u turn.  She was with Lena McIlwain.  We had a good chat!

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

She's tall and thin.  All you need to wear just about any clothes well.  And that's why they have models.  

@songbird  I would not call Jayne Brown "thin."  She's a size Medium, and has said she sometimes wears a large on bottom, depending on the style and cut.  

She picks the best styles to suit her figure.  She has said many times that she loves her LOGO, and you can see them on her in her unrelated social media posts.

Honored Contributor

I think it's a combination of being tall and being smart enough to wear the right size.