Honored Contributor

i have never heard of him outside of QVC, but i do like the sequined sweater with a REAL neckline rather than a modified neckline. i am tempted to order it. it has just enough bling to feel festive without going over the top......so it can be casual chic.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

What a fun guy. I'm so enjoying his show. He's really funny....I love his dynamic. I'm not buying any new clothes until I lose my Quarantine "19", but when I do, I hope to add a few of pieces to my wardrobe.😊

He is delightful!  Loving his clothes though they don't work for my current lifestyle.  My only complaint is that Shawn and all of the models are wearing jackets that are too small for them.  Does not do justice to his beautiful tailoring.

@jbinrwc @grandma petes  I agree with both of you, The clothes were not showcased properly  as no one wore the right size, all to small. 

Trusted Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@grandma petes get you 1 piece even with your "19"! You'll feel good in a beautiful new designer piece.

Thanks so much....I'm still tempted to get the floral blouse...it's just so classic and I've really been loving a blouse rather than a pullover lately. 
Have a great weekend @Styleovertrend ðŸ˜Š

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

What a fun guy. I'm so enjoying his show. He's really funny....I love his dynamic. I'm not buying any new clothes until I lose my Quarantine "19", but when I do, I hope to add a few of pieces to my wardrobe.😊

He is delightful!  Loving his clothes though they don't work for my current lifestyle.  My only complaint is that Shawn and all of the models are wearing jackets that are too small for them.  Does not do justice to his beautiful tailoring.

@jbinrwc @grandma petes  I agree with both of you, The clothes were not showcased properly  as no one wore the right size, all to small. 

@mspatmac   What that says to me and I could be wrong is that they each told the stylist what size they wore (QVC clothing), the stylist pulled that size from Jason Wu collection.

His clothes likely run closer to B&M sizing. Therefore, the vanity troll of sizing did not work with Jason Wu and all had clothing much too tight. I think QVC sizes larger to give them a feel-good feel each day.

There are several who might wear a medium or more in B&M, but who continue wearing XS or XXS which is too little by far (even in QVC clothing).

Respected Contributor

That dark green coat is calling my name too. 

Trusted Contributor

He seems to have a calm, easy-going personality with a touch of humor.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

He designed many gowns for our previous First Lady, and that made him very well known. He also sold a line at Target and Kohls.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"