Respected Contributor

Has anybody's order for the above shipped yet?

This dress was advance order 6/19 but nothing seems to be happening on my daughter's  orders.  Just wondered.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jason Wu TSV 6/4 Shipped?

@dulwich wrote:

This dress was advance order 6/19 but nothing seems to be happening on my daughter's  orders.  Just wondered.  Thank you.

@dulwich - I canceled my TSV dress orders bc of the long shopping delay. Have been looking for reviews. Haven't seen any posts about this dress since TSV day weeks ago

I bought 2 of the upsell cardigans - LOVE them 🥰. Figuring I will be able to pick up the dresses at reduced/clearance price eventually if reviews are good. I'm interested in sizing/fit info as well as about the quality of the fabric

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   The cardigans ordered arrived but nothing on dresses.

This is all very unprofessional for an on Online Shopping Company.  They are still showing the dresses as available- think we may cancel too.  Total waste of time.

Beware advance shipping dates.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

This is all very unprofessional for an on Online Shopping Company.  They are still showing the dresses as available- think we may cancel too.  Total waste of time.

@dulwich - yep, it's been frustrating lately shopping here with several of my orders being Advance Orders with lengthy shipping delays and others that were waitlisted then converted to back order, eventually cancelled by Q.

I've decided to not order anything that falls in one of those buckets. Given the dresses are seasonal for Summer, we've lost a month or more of being able to wear them. There might be a good discount on them eventually when they are in stock to pick up for a future vacation or to wear next Summer

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich  My black dress should be here Saturday or Monday. I got the black and white cardigans to go with it already.

Super Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I agree. I ordered a big deal during its first presentation in mid April. Eight days later my order went to backorder and it still shows backorder. I do not think I will ever get it. Their inventory system is terrible. 

Trusted Contributor

I received the pink one yesterday and it is going back. It is a jersey material that shows every lump and bump. the top construction is odd and for me would require a strapless bra.  I ordered the correct size large and it isn't tight just a thin jersey. definately would require spanx unless you are fortunate to be very well toned like Kerstin. Now I understand why the models and hosts had sweaters or jackets on.   I also ordered the royal blue one which is on back order but it won't let me cancel! 

So now I will have two packages to send back and eat the costs of both.  I wish the hosts would inform us that the fabric is clingy jersey so unless you are going to wear a body suit underneath or you have a perfectly toned or skinny body pass this up.

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

I received the pink one yesterday and it is going back. It is a jersey material that shows every lump and bump. the top construction is odd and for me would require a strapless bra.  I ordered the correct size large and it isn't tight just a thin jersey. definately would require spanx unless you are fortunate to be very well toned like Kerstin. Now I understand why the models and hosts had sweaters or jackets on.   I also ordered the royal blue one which is on back order but it won't let me cancel! 

So now I will have two packages to send back and eat the costs of both.  I wish the hosts would inform us that the fabric is clingy jersey so unless you are going to wear a body suit underneath or you have a perfectly toned or skinny body pass this up.

@Calcgirl - that's disappointing 😕. Thank you for sharing the details.  Send an email to the Q Social team to see if they can assist canceling the back order

Honored Contributor

The recent Isaac summer TSV dress is also advanced order with a late July ship date. Seems like the issue of delayed inventory items is getting worse!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Calcgirl Thank you, your review was really helpful. You addressed my major concerns. I wondered if the material would cling and accentuate problem areas. I also wondered if the top of the dress might be a little lower cut than I prefer. During the presentation, it seemed that both things might be problematic. I had ordered the black dress but canceled it for the same reasons you, and others, mentioned. I did buy Jason Wu's sweater which was presented at the same time as his TSV, and it is lovely.