Respected Contributor

Re: Jason Wu Red Carpet Gowns

That color looks great on Diane Kruger. Her entire look (dress, hair, makeup) says "old" Hollywood glamour.

Thandie Newton looks gorgeous!!

I love the royal blue on Camilla Belle. She looks great in the red dress, too, but I like the blue a bit more.

I like almost all the dresses. The only one I don't like is Dakota Johnson's.

Although both dresses are fine, I don't ike that color green on either Thomasin McKenzie or Kate Bosworth.

Overall, I love Jason Wu's designs.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo That's Regina King. Oscar winner. She always looks great on the red carpet, she had a good streak going.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Not a fan.....

Super Contributor

Not impressed at all ...

Esteemed Contributor

None of these really WOW me.....and that was the same for his collection that premiered over the weekend.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I think they are beautiful gowns. The ladies look gorgeous.  I am not a fan of the mermaid style gowns ( not sure if that is what they call the tight bottom fitting  gowns now) I always wonder how they walk and I think about Morticia Addams.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like, but do not love a few of the gowns posted.  I especially dislike the "cupcake" dresses.  

His designs are mostly too frilly for me. Some of his color choice and printed fabrics fit into the ugly catagory.