Trusted Contributor

I notice there are no new items of Jason's fashions. Is he leaving? I only purchase Jason and Isaac's clothing.  They are on trend, classic and well made.  Very similar to Talbots line of fashion which is my go to store.

Valued Contributor

I looked at his listings.  Strangely, he has a lot of cooking utensils which is puzzling to me.

I found a gorgeous caftan.  Unfortunately, it was on "as is".  Never say that presented previously.  I think QVC doesn't show case him enough. 

I find the Susan Graver "Essentials" collection to be classic and well made:  Susan Graver - Essentials - Fashion - QVC.com

Honored Contributor

I've been very disappointed in Jason Wu's collection.  I only ever saw one thing I'd consider buying, a tee.  I liked it and looked for others similar but it was the only one.  Many of his things, especially dresses, seem very matronly.  I don't think he understands the Q buyer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've been very disappointed in Jason Wu's collection.  I only ever saw one thing I'd consider buying, a tee.  I liked it and looked for others similar but it was the only one.  Many of his things, especially dresses, seem very matronly.  I don't think he understands the Q buyer.

I have purchased a number of his tee's, sweaters and pants and loved all of them. Very well made. I  never buy dresses online because I like trying them on first. I have a few boutiques here I prefer to get my dresses. But I respectfully disagree about all of Jason's dresses looking matronly, a few of the summer ones are cute. I just did not need anymore. Like any brand there are items that I love and others I look at and hate and think to myself, what was that designer thinking! Lol

Have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl    I didn't say say ALL of Jason's dresses look matronly; I said many of them do.  I'm a matron and they're too old-looking for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

He offers very little and from what I've seen I'm surprised he has he has such a good reputation. I thought we would see an entire collection instead of one or two things here or there. The Q just got him for his name I suppose. 

Respected Contributor

His ankle length Knit City Pant is one of the nicest and best fitting that I've purchased on QVC. Someone on this forum alerted me to these pants.

They're on clearance now.  If they have your size grab them. They are sold out in mine or I would have repurchased these.

I hope his line is not being discontinued.

Valued Contributor

Funny you mention it, because I was wondering the same thing. I only purchased his faux leather/ponte pant with side zipper but I love them and bought both colors. But I pretty much only buy Isaac, Barefoot dreams, Candace Cameron Bure, and occasionally Laurie Felt and that's it. Now my fav designer is Marla Wynne on HSN. Her clothing is understated elegance and the materials she uses are incredibly luxe. She always says you should buy less but buy quality and she's right, plus all of her clothes coordinate with all her pieces. 

Honored Contributor
Personally I like him. He seems like a nice guy.

Not a fan of his designs
Respected Contributor

What I wonder...when a designer agrees to work with qvc how much control does qvc have? Somehow I think qvc dictates what is created. Jason appears to be a talented designer on his own. I suspect qvc tells them what to design and hope it sells I have a few of his dresses and I like them, very well made. It's funny how many people come and go. I guess qvc is in the drivers seat when it comes to the fashion they sell!