Trusted Contributor

Janzen TSV Swimsuit is a keeper~a real winner!

I received my order of teal, which is actually a medium aqua, and it is absolutely perfect!!! I ordered one size up from my regular size (top~4; bottom~6) so I ordered an 8. It looks amazing!!!!! I am only 5 feet tall with good-sized breasts (34-C) and it makes me look, well, "Va Voom!" My husband loved it. I modeled it on our stairs and he loved the way it looked.  

I have figure flaws such as little menopause belly, stretch marks, and lots of cellulite on my butt and back of my thighs to my knees, and this bathing suit was designed in such a nice way that it deflected my "flaws" and made the best of me!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Janzen TSV Swimsuit is a keeper~a real winner!

@Squirrel Lover 

It did look really nice and Janzen is a great brand for swimsuits.

If I had needed one I would have probably gotten oneSmiley Happy

Thanks for that great review!

I'm going to look at them again!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Squirrel Lover 

Thought it was a very nice suit and happy you feel so good about how it looks!

That doesn't happen very often for most of us, so wear it in good health and enjoy your summer Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

That's great!! I have not had a bathing suit on for years!

Trusted Contributor

I received mine too. I got the one with the white background and blue floral. I love it! I usually have a bit of a problem with bathing suits not being long enough. I'm 5'9", I ordered the 12 and 14 because I wasn't sure. Sometimes I have to go up a size to get it longer but then it's baggy in the butt. I tried on the 12 and it was perfect! Didn't need to open the 14 , it's going back. We have a pool so I usually get a new suit every year. I try to have 3 or 4 bathing suits at a time so I can rotate them. Usually throw at least one away at the end of pool season.

Respected Contributor

I received my TSV Jantzen swimsuit too and I agree - it is a real winner.  I bought the suit with the coral background and blue paisley print and it is so pretty.  It has very good coverage and I don’t feel like I’m in a sausage casing.  So glad I took a chance. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Excellent coverage.

I'm the one who isn't a fan of very high cut at the top of the legs, so this one is perfect!

Couldn't ask for a nicer swimsuit style and cut.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).