Trusted Contributor

I'm watching her on the Clarks show.  

I pretty much never comment on hosts, but, I just think she looks great.  

Her casual outfit, is vey flattering, as is, her soft make up and, I like her hair lighter. 

All together, the look just let's her natural prettiness stand out. 

I think, when we get past mid-thirties, or so, less,  really is more!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

BTW, her wedding set, looks stunning.  Somebody loves Janeđź’•

Valued Contributor
You're so right! I commented in another post that I think all the hosts are looking so much better since doing their own hair & make up. Everyone looks so much more natural & less harsh. I hope these looks continue when the make up people go back to work.
Honored Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
You're so right! I commented in another post that I think all the hosts are looking so much better since doing their own hair & make up. Everyone looks so much more natural & less harsh. I hope these looks continue when the make up people go back to work.

so true,

they need a new crop of MU people there

Honored Contributor

Since Jane has been wearing less of those June Cleaver poof dresses she used to wear so often, she is really having fun with more contemporary, stylish fashions. 

I think Jane looks absolutely marvelous!!  I love the large hoop earrings, the softer yet very flattering makeup, and the lovely styles she wears now. 

Honored Contributor

I've always really liked Jane.  She has a very sweet and endearing way about her!  Not to mention, she really knows her stuff and is well spoken and is a great host.  I was watching the video of the TSV and I was so impressed with her clear presentation.  She is truly one the very best that the Q has.  I agree - I think she looks very cute.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I've always really liked Jane.  She has a very sweet and endearing way about her!  Not to mention, she really knows her stuff and is well spoken and is a great host.  I was watching the video of the TSV and I was so impressed with her clear presentation.  She is truly one the very best that the Q has.  I agree - I think she looks very cute.

@AngelPuppy1   I agree.  I've always like Jane for all the reasons you mentioned.