Contributor

Jane's pants in last night's shoe show?

[ Edited ]

Jane had on some cute pants/jeans in last night's shoe show.  Looked like they had slight  fringe on the side seams.  Does anyone know what brand or the item number?  I've tried searching and can't find them.  Thanks.

jane.JPG

Regular Contributor

Re: Jane's pants in last night's shoe show?

She said they were Logo. I'm pretty sure the item is A300753.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Slim-Leg Twill Pants w/ Fringe Detail

Contributor

Those are the ones!  Thank you!  Was hoping for black or blue...but might have to go for the white.

Honored Contributor

Yep!  I do love that fringe, great jeans.... Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Jane looked terrific on Shoe Shooping last night.  I liked the white pants and the cardigan she paired with the TSV.  The cardigan layered well on Jane and to my eyes the entire outfit was very flattering to her height and figure.  Also, that marvelous new haircut and color are best Jane's ever had in the 30 years I have been watching her. Woman Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Jane looked terrific on Shoe Shooping last night.  I liked the white pants and the cardigan she paired with the TSV.  The cardigan layered well on Jane and to my eyes the entire outfit was very flattering to her height and figure.  Also, that marvelous new haircut and color are best Jane's ever had in the 30 years I have been watching her. Woman Happy 

I agree @Trix.

The TSV and the entire outfit was extremely flattering on Jane. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I didn't see Jane last night but I saw her earlier in the week and I totally agree about her hair.  Best color and cut to date. 

Trusted Contributor

I, too, loved Jane's look on her shoe show.  She seems like she's looking better and better as the years go by...I'll have what she's having, whatever that may be!