Respected Contributor

Jane's Sweater Is Soo Pretty!

I taped the Wen midnight show and the host was Jane and her  velor zippered jacket was so pretty with embroidery on the front. I have noticed that when Jane wears her own clothes they are really stunnning. I am thinking that is her own jacket as the Q would never sell anything like that.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Jane's Sweater Is Soo Pretty!

It was very pretty. I love Jane's retro style.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to an external retail site

Esteemed Contributor

The average QVC. Customer would never pay that kind of $$ for clothing.  HEck they complain about SG and D&C prices being too high.   HOwever the hosts all earn the big bucks so they can and do spend that kind of money.

Honored Contributor

Bomber jackets have been out sparingly for about 4 years but are being pushed this year.

Esteemed Contributor

NMF17_TCWPT

Honored Contributor

That is pretty.  Can someone say what the brand is, please?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

'In the beginning'...........I must admit that I wasn't too crazy about  her/that particular style.   But, I've significantly evolved, thank goodness) and very much love that retro style!   It is very, very flattering on Jane. There is a very famous specialty store and catalog way over in SF (and other places, I guess) that feature retro styles.  Called 'Mod Cloth'.  I used to enjoy viewing the various retro styles on their website. ..............UPDATE:  Go to ModCloth.com  or type in Mod Cloth catalog.   Lots of new retro styles!   On their home page, scroll down to their special Celestial prints section.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:

That is pretty.  Can someone say what the brand is, please?

@tansy...

Nanette Lepore