Contributor

Does anyone know who's plaid shirt Jane is wearing this morning, Love the color.

New Contributor

I'm trying to find out too. Carolyn Gracie had it on a few weeks ago in Red and Black

Respected Contributor

It might be D&C A296477.

Honored Contributor

DC

Joan R

Lisa R did one too

Esteemed Contributor
Contributor

SoX, you are right. Now I realize I had that one home over a year ago in the same color she was wearing today. I returned it because the back was so long. Now it's on clearance for a lot less. Only color left in my size is gray but for that price, I could probably deal with the length. I switched to D&C buffalo plaid but I still like Lisa's plaid and colors better. 

Thank you all for your help.

Honored Contributor

@SunBumIL wrote:

SoX, you are right. Now I realize I had that one home over a year ago in the same color she was wearing today. I returned it because the back was so long. Now it's on clearance for a lot less. Only color left in my size is gray but for that price, I could probably deal with the length. I switched to D&C buffalo plaid but I still like Lisa's plaid and colors better. 

Thank you all for your help.

@SunBumIL 

The first version of this shirt was much longer than the reorder.  I returned it because I thought the fabric was too thin.  Later purchased the second shorter version on sale hoping the fabric would have been improved. Still too thin for me, but like the style and plaid.  I wear it around the house.  

New Contributor

Yes that's it. Don't like it either with the back longer than a dress, halfway down the calves. Thnax for sharing tho!