Respected Contributor

I have seen Jane look great in clothes that work with her figure but not tonight. She is wearing too long jeans, a tunic length top and a cropped faux leather jacket. Jane, get a new stylist.

Valued Contributor

Re: Jane's Outfit on Kim's Show

I agree, it's not one of her better looks.

Trusted Contributor

No, but Amy stran just walked on, she looked so cute. Love her hair!
Respected Contributor

It's the jacket IMO. The wonky double peplum ruffle just doesn't work, and I'm generally a fan of short jackets/cardigans over long tunics.
Frequent Contributor

She looks awful !!...She has so much confidence that she doesn't even notice how bad she looks!...I wonder why the TV makes her look so much larger than she really  is!...she has said that she is a small!!.....She is a sweetheart 😍

Super Contributor

I was embarrassed for her.  Truly----buy a mirror for the love of God!!!  

Super Contributor

It might have looked marginally better if you hadn't fastened the jacket.  The tunic bunched up underneath, and the colors didn't even coordinate.  I know that styles today are layered, but not this.  She is too nice of a host to dress her like that.

Frequent Contributor

Jane is a pretty woman. Sometimes she looks fantastic , sometimes not so much. Every so often I wonder who the h e double tooth pick  did her hair because they did an awful job. It is a shame , short hair suits her.

Esteemed Contributor

When I first saw her, I just thought ... no, just no!!  Pants too long, shirt too long and jacket too cropped and too tight!!  Kim G, the stylist. should have helped Jane in out putting together her outfit.

Honored Contributor

Jane and .Carolyn both seem to have magic mirrors. Where are the Q stylists ???

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan