Esteemed Contributor

Jane looks beautiful Dooney show and shoe show.

The dress she has on is darling and fits her perfectly.  Great hair and makeup also.  She has some amazing dresses.  Sue looks pretty also but Jane has really kicked it up a notch.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane looks beautiful Dooney show and shoe show.

I was thinking the same thing. It seems that for months now Jane has moved away from the style that made Jane Jane!

Frequent Contributor

I used to think Jane dressed kind of dowdy but have come around to thinking that she has mastered her style.  I remember the fifties and didn’t care for the styles.  Jane has a curvy shape and when she wears the dresses her shape is made for them.  She has often talked about how stylish her mother was and had a red coat, and how Jane learned from her.  She speaks very lovingly of her parents.  Did you know she was a featured dancer with the Pennsylvania Ballet?  That would have been nice to see.  Love her shoe shows.

Honored Contributor

I have been a QVCer since the early '90s. Don't care for the "new" Jane.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

Not a fan of JT-talks too much and too fast so, I  do not see her often..when I do she is usually dressed in a manner that -imo- is very unflattering for many figures- leggings, a long tunic and a cropped jacket. That style cuts the body in different lines, making her figure look shorter and fuller. It is a popular look on QVC, I have never cared for the look.