Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Thanks for the link.

I like the hair and clearly, when left to her own devices, Jane knows her body and what looks best on it. My only hesitation are the retro pearls with the contemporary dress and hair.

Love that byzantine chain!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane looks FANTASTIC!

[ Edited ]

I ran across her yesterday (on TV), and noticed her hairstyle.  A bit longer, and I like it better than too flat/short.  But, of course, that's only my opinion.   I'll have to go back and review some of the item videos, as I didn't take notice of her dress.   'In the beginning' I wasn't thrilled with those retro dresses.  But, as I evolved into a better human being, I thoroughly love that style.  There is a famous store that features new retro-style dresses, and for whatever reason, I don't seem to recall the name.  Mod Cloth or something similar..............Yes!  It's Mod Cloth dot com.   Take a look!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Re: Jane looks FANTASTIC!

[ Edited ]

@Barb114 wrote:

About Janes hands, she should not be presenting jewelry, as her hands show the test of time, with awful age spots. This is not becoming for a jewelry show. MaryBeth,hands are gorgeous, and is Antonellas.

Wow! But I'd take Jane's age spots (which she has no control over) over Antonella's nasty often dirty looking claw-like nails (which she has control over)! I like Antonella but those nails! Oy!

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Respected Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

About Janes hands, she should not be presenting jewelry, as her hands show the test of time, with awful age spots. This is not becoming for a jewelry show. MaryBeth,hands are gorgeous, and is Antonellas.

Age spots don't bother me in the least. As long as her hands and nails look neat and clean (and moisturized), I don't have any problem with Jane (or anyone else who shows a sign or two of aging) presenting jewelry or anything else.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I ran across her yesterday (on TV), and noticed her hairstyle.  A bit longer, and I like it better than too flat/short.  But, of course, that's only my opinion.   I'll have to go back and review some of the item videos, as I didn't take notice of her dress.   'In the beginning' I wasn't thrilled with those retro dresses.  But, as I evolved into a better human being, I thoroughly love that style.  There is a famous store that features new retro-style dresses, and for whatever reason, I don't seem to recall the name.  Mod Cloth or something similar..............Yes!  It's Mod Cloth dot com.   Take a look!

I wouldn't classify the dress Jane was wearing last night as a retro dress. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

Thanks for the link.

I like the hair and clearly, when left to her own devices, Jane knows her body and what looks best on it. My only hesitation are the retro pearls with the contemporary dress and hair.

Love that byzantine chain!

I'm giving her a pass on those because they were being sold in the show. 

Honored Contributor

I think she does her best and I will leave it at that....

Respected Contributor
Its a shame - i noticed her hands also. She's not that old to have such bad age spots! Not a good luck for jewelry.
Honored Contributor

I'm sure that some of the beauty cover-up cosmetics that the Q offers will gently cover or blend away those spots.  I recall Joan Rivers having the most beautiful hands when she was showing her jewelry.  I'm only guessing that some type of cosmetic was used.   (Miss her, btw.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

Antonella has the worst hands on QVC. Big and atrocious fake nails