Respected Contributor

I thought Jane looked the best she has ever looked last night!  The new hairstyle is perfect, her makeup was softer and she looked younger and so in style.  I am not a fan of cold shoulder either, but that dress, the color and fit on her, looked amazing.  She is looking better now than in the past with her switch over to a new contemporary look.

Honored Contributor

I loved her dress.  I have a few weddings this summer and thought that dress would be perfect.  I searched one of the designers I know she wears a lot but couldn't find it.  Went to her FB page and a few people inquired about it and Jane said it was sold out months ago from the website she ordered it from. She didn't say which website and who the designer.

I thought her make-up and the dress were fabulous.  But I will admit I was hoping Jill would close out the event. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I think Jane sparkles like the jewels as an asset to QVC.  She is always prepared. Of course tover the years the job teaches the hosts a great deal about the merchandise sold by QVC, but in her presentations, it comes across that Jane spends time with the vendors and buyers ahead of show time studying the products.  Furthermore, she always looks put together head to toe, and speaks well-- using real words, which is a big plus with me. Save the made up and slang talk for one's persnal life. Jane never drifts into shrieking and gasping even if she's presenting a fabulous expensive piece of jewelry.  On the other side, she doesn't slip into a drab delivery even if she's presenting the Scrub Daddy.

I agree with you on most points.  If I had one complaint about Jane, it's that she has a terrible habit of moving her hand up and down when presenting a ring or bracelet.  I think she does it for emphasis but it makes it hard to see the piece.  She does this with handbags as well.  She picks them up and moves them up and down.

Everything you else you posted IMO could be said about Jill as well.  And I know this is a thread about Jane but I just want to add that I tuned in to the last 5 minutes of Jill's show and thought she looked great as well.  I loved her hair with the soft curls, rather than sticking out on the sides.  I thought her make-up looked fantastic as well.

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Hair, makeup, dress. WOW!Smiley Happy

@Secretariat1

You didn't bother to mention what SHOW you are talking about.   The jewelry show?    

If so, I guess I'm in the minority here.   When she came on screen in that blue cold shoulder dress and all those pearls, I wondered what was she thinking.  Not her best look!

Respected Contributor

Very lovely.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone have an item number so I can check out the video?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo, not sure this is the best video but you can see her hair, makeup and at least some of her dress here:

http://www.qvc.com/Sterling-Silver-Polished-Byzantine-Bracelet-by-Silver-Style.product.J58734.html?s...

Super Contributor

About Janes hands, she should not be presenting jewelry, as her hands show the test of time, with awful age spots. This is not becoming for a jewelry show. MaryBeth,hands are gorgeous, and is Antonellas.

Super Contributor

Sorry, but she NEVER has a good look. Always looks inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  Jane looked absolutely lovely!