Honored Contributor

She is a very short person and in QVC sizing. A small is equivalent to a medium in department store sizing. She could be a small. Television is very deceptive. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Honored Contributor

What Jane actually said was that she is a small in "QVC" bottoms. 

What a mean and senseless thread.  

Esteemed Contributor

Top or bottom: if a hip Small is 36", you should order one or two inches larger to fit correctly. Unless you want zero space between you and the item. The same on top.

Trusted Contributor

I wear a size small in Q clothes; and sometimes an extra small in their tops.  Anywhere else I wear a medium; 10-12 on the bottom.  A small /medium on top.  

QVC sizes make me laugh.  I guess they want us to think we are skinny, even when we are not. LOL.   All we have to do is look in the mirror!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

I don't think the models are fibbing about what size they are wearing and when Kulani says she wearing an xxs it looks like it fits and she looks like she would wear that size. I think the Q's clothes maybe be generously cut or, are the brick and mortar fashions cut too skimpy! JT needs to be in a medium on top and at least that or a large on the bottom. Also, her slacks and jeans are too long because she insists on a regular size pant when she needs petite.

Regular Contributor

She is far from a small, I laughed when I heard it too  She is at best a medium

Regular Contributor

not hardly!!! She needs to check her clothing tags!

Honored Contributor

I honestly get tired of hearing any of the hosts brag that they are an XXS.  Then I see one wearing a jacket and she would have to pray that she can close it.  It's a joke.  Cat Very Happy  I have no idea what size Jane is but she looks like she is 2 sizes larger on the bottom from the top.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor
I can't believe this post is still going. I think it is pitiful the comments and body shaming by some of the posters comments. It's one thing to maybe discuss presentation or if maybe you do not like a particular fashion or item being featured but to have a thread go on this long on whether a host is a small, medium or large is so juvenile to me.
Super Contributor
In halston I'm a medium and I like loose fit 5'4 140 pds broad shoulders size 30 waist 38 bust cardigans I buy a med. Never bought pants.I prob could fit a small but with sweaters and the jackets I wear turtlenecks underneath. Isaac cashmere s/m