Trusted Contributor

She is very petitie, so that combined with QVC sizing, I am sure she is a small.  Other hosts who wear Q larges are more like 1x in retail.  No reason for her to lie and I dont believe that she did.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@jonbon. Would like hosts not to give vanity sizes so we can judge correct sizes if we order.

She was telling you the size she usually wears in QVC clothing. Hosts frequently use the phrase "your QVC size." If you're ordering QVC clothing and doing so by looking at a host (which I don't really understand, anyway, since it is very difficult to judge how big or small someone is by looking at her on TV), then I would think you would want to know what size a host wears in QVC clothing.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind toward another poster.

Trusted Contributor
She is in jeans right now...she looks small to me??? I
Honored Contributor

Re: Jane just said.......

[ Edited ]

Jane looks like a QVC small to me. 

I love the Clark's rep's nails.

Trusted Contributor
She looks really cute dresses casual today. Personally, I could careless what size she is or wears. I weigh 145 and I am 5'2"...my pants very in size from 4-8 to small/medium...three days ago, I wore size 4 pants, yesterday I was in an 8...neither pants were qvc brands....point is, I wear a small 90% of the time but I do not think I am a small woman. My mother weighs the same as me but wears a 12...I didn't believe that couldn't get into an 8 but she showed me and they don't fit her shape.

I am sure Jane is a small....
Trusted Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Way back when  the Q was new and Jane was younger and did not have children I  (anyone remember when she did the baseball shows?) think she was a small. I don't think she is now.

Yes, her body type has changed. 

Trusted Contributor
i disagree but then last week I hated the jeans SG wore and some people loved them and some people hated them.
Respected Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

@makena wrote:

@Secretariat1 wrote:

I know it will probably be poofed but just couldn't let that one go Smiley Happy

Yes, you could have, if you were kinder.

Sorry, blatant misrepresentation is hard to ignore and has nothing to do with being 'kind'.....lighten up!

You could have, but you didn't ... your message was one of spreading negativitiy. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Jane just said.......

[ Edited ]

Alternative facts?