Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1. If she's not truthful about what size she's wearing, how would we judge what size to order? Not right for hosts to that...ever. If embarrassed to say what size you're really wearing, skip over it. Carolyn's always honest about her sizing...holds up her shirt to show how the waist fits on pants. Has body shaming gone so far that a 50 something host selling clothing has to"fib" about her pants' size? 

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

she's a size small on bottom, lol

Smiley Tongue

So, you had to hurry up and post that on the forums and laugh about it?

I hope that made you feel so much better about yourself. If not, all that effort was a waste.

Honored Contributor

Maybe chalk it up to too much caffeine before air time. She's really hyper, right? But L Rinna is always hyper!!

Trusted Contributor

She also just said, " and we ship right away"....now that's funny

Valued Contributor

Shame on you for making fun, I have had issues with my weight my whole life, thankfully I am maintaining a good weight as of now. And everbody  should know, Q clothing for the most part is made larger. I know I don't usually wear a sm, brick and mortar I wear a med. Come on ladies be nice.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jane just said.......

[ Edited ]

I live near QVC and see many of their hosts at the mall, in town or at Wegmans.  Jane is small.  I can wear an x-small in QVC clothing.  She is no bigger than a small.  A QVC small is a medium in B&M stores.

Most of the younger hosts are very thin.  When they wear QVC clothing it probably needs to be altered, dlipped or pin.

Trusted Contributor

I don't appreciate Jane telling lies on her size because once I listened to her during an Irish sweater show and ordered that size thinking if she could button it over her wide hips, that I could, too. So I ordered the small. I had to pay shipping costs, again- to get a medium I would have ordered if it weren't for her making a little white lie. They do hurt others, even if she feels the need to fib about it, she shouldn't on air or not say at all.

Honored Contributor

@gigy. Ships immediately for too high a price in a larger bag or box than necessary so it costs more to return it. Hummmm.

Honored Contributor

@De Anna  I'm truly happy you had success w/ your weight loss. I'm convinced we're not discussing her weight/size of pants as much as her dishonesty which leads to us ordering the wrong size. I see you are an occasional contributor. When I started posting, I was offended by a lot of what I read. I learned to get a tougher skin & lighten up. We really are a kind bunch & every once in awhile need something or someone to brighten the mood. Have a good weekend.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian. No poofing yet! 😜