Trusted Contributor

@Just Bling@Melania, Lol! Wiping off the screen during this show isn't necessarily a bad thing, right?!?!?!?! ;-) 

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure if there's video evidence of this, but without seeing it I would bet she most likely said she's wearing a small in whatever pants they were showing. Not that she always wears a small in every brand, and probably not in B&M, but for whatever they were selling. I have seen more than one comment around here stating that LR pants run large. 

Super Contributor

No. She definitely said she's a 'small in bottoms'.

Respected Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

I know it will probably be poofed but just couldn't let that one go Smiley Happy

Yes, you could have, if you were kinder.

Valued Contributor

I LOVED IT @Secretariat1 ...  You said what I was thinking ...  thanks for a few minutes of being bad ...  It was fun ...  

Super Contributor

Re: Jane just said.......

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

@Secretariat1 wrote:

I know it will probably be poofed but just couldn't let that one go Smiley Happy

Yes, you could have, if you were kinder.

Sorry, blatant misrepresentation is hard to ignore and has nothing to do with being 'kind'.....lighten up!

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1. Size small? Then what am I? I usually wear 2-4, so I'll just say I wear a size 00.

Respected Contributor

I do think it's nice to see Jane is some more updated shoes and clothes. The shoes are rocking the outfit. I think she knows she looks good.

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

It's no more ridiculous than the insane prices for tissue paper thin tops.

----------

...and sorry for the blank post earlier. I sneezed and hit the post button by mistake. Lol! 

That is so funny !!  Thanks @10000Nicknames I needed a good chuckle tonight !!!!

Super Contributor

Jane carries most of her weight in the hip area and the camera adds about 10-15 pounds.  Do you really think lying would benefit her or QVC customers?