Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane and Isaac together are great

On 12/29/2014 savories said:

They were pretty good together, but I think he has more fun with Shawn.....but why didn't they show that blue/green plaid jacket Linda was wearing??? I waited for it all night!

Jane said she was going online to order it; I looked and cannot find it!

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

The black watch plaid?? I looked for that too, with no luck! I enjoyed Jane with Isaac, he was laughing a lot so it seems as though he enjoyed her also.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/30/2014 maggiemay said:
On 12/29/2014 savories said:

They were pretty good together, but I think he has more fun with Shawn.....but why didn't they show that blue/green plaid jacket Linda was wearing??? I waited for it all night!

Jane said she was going online to order it; I looked and cannot find it!

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Is this it? http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Window-Pane-Shawl-Collar-Coat.product.A259543.html?sc=A25954...

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Window Pane Shawl Collar Coat

That's it! When I checked for Isaac's coats, this did not come up! Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

I have a hard time watching JRT, for the reasons mentioned plenty of times on this board and elsewhere. When I checked in on the show, she was thanking Isaac for some yarn he made(?) that she used for slippers for someone and then went on about making slippers for Isaac? I dunno, something like that. She was very gushy. It makes me uncomfortable when hosts try to insert themselves in a vendor's life and try to make us think they are all chummy.

Esteemed Contributor

I also thought Jane T did a good job hosting with Isaac last night.

Super Contributor

I DVR'd the show last night and watched it today...they were cute, together! I'm not a JRT fan and agree with the previous posters' reasons but Jane's story about Bermuda (and the restaurant's "appropriate dress rules" and Isaac's story about the Creme Brulee spoon vs. fork had me in hysterics -- and, I was eating a slice of blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream on top, at the time I was watching. {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh} It was almost a Heimlich maneuver-inducing situation, it was THAT funny! (I'm definitely Saving this to my favorites) Smile

WHO KNEW they had such chemistry together? Not me Cool

Contributor

I have decided that after watching Jane on Shoe Shopping and then with Isaac, I just can't watch her anymore. She is very annoying and I'm so tired of hearing about her kids. She went on and on about some booked she just "loved" as a kid and felt the need to tell us all about it twice! All because of the color of ecru on one of his tees. Who cares Jane? Not me. I wouldn't mind seeing her leave. On a second note; I was on the fence about Courtney but have come to like her and I do hope to see her become a host. She seems sweet and sincere. IMO-

Honored Contributor

I'm sure Isaac doesn't. He may like her as a person, but she has zilch style for a show like that.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

I love Isaac and will watch him no matter who is hosting. I saw the show with Jane and I liked how they were both relaxed and fun the other night. Jane's story and Isaac's about the socialite was too funny!

My favorite though is when Shawn is with Isaac and they suddenly have one of their laugh attacks. It's so infectious and I start laughing right along. I've done this on occasion with my co-workers and we can't stop laughing. It's a great way to relieve stress and you feel great afterwards.

Super Contributor

Issac's show is the only QVC I watch, with Shawn I mute the program, cannot take her infantile blathering. I must say, I did enjoy the dialogue between Jane and Issac; I found it a very entertaining show.
Frequent Contributor

No, not it. It looked like a short, wrap style jacket, wool or blend. Had a self-belt, wide, tied at the front.

I have been checking every day! Nothing yet, perhaps tomorrow.

But thank you all!