Contributor
I loved their show! I looked forward to the Friday night show. Why did they have to change it? Amy and especially Alberti are on all the time. I just miss Jane and Courtney - anyone else?
Honored Contributor

You-know-where would freeze over before I'd miss any of QVC's fashion duos, but especially Courtney and Jane.  I'm guessing many others feel the same way.  Perhaps there were complaints?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Courtney couldn't get a word in with Jane.  It became the Jane show.

Honored Contributor

Probably just time for a rotation on Friday nights. 

Courtney and Jane have their new Tuesday Shoe Shopping show now, so you can see the pair then. 

According to a few of the hosts, in April we'll see a lot of programming changes. So buckle up.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal. It seems no matter who she's on with, it becomes the Jane show.  

Honored Contributor

Jane is like Shawn, they have to be the alpha dogs, it's annoying.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have a feeling Carolyn may have a regular evening show which would be a pleasant reprieve from the usual madness and chaos.  Wow, I could actually watch QVC in the evening.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have a feeling Carolyn may have a regular evening show which would be a pleasant reprieve from the usual madness and chaos.  Wow, I could actually watch QVC in the evening.

I welcome that!

Honored Contributor

I prefer Jane.  Don't care for CK.  If I never see her again, that would be fine with me.

Regular Contributor

I disagree! Shawn is not an incessant chatterbox. Courtney is more mature with Shawn and is included in a much more adult way. I enjoy watching Shawn and Leah and,Shawn and Courtney.