Respected Contributor

Re: Jane and Courtney’s dress

I kept thinking there was a piece of white paper or something on the one side of the bust on Jane. Then I saw it was on the dresses like a small logo. I didn't care for that and I felt like the dress on Jane was really to small. The cut was nice bra wise however the cut didn't look good by the arm pit in the front. Usually Jane looks nice in what she wears as she dresses for her body type. Now after sharing my opinion I will say that if they felt good in it and liked the way it looked on themselves then that is all that matters. It just wouldn't be for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw all of 3 mins  tonight. That dress is a Moo Moo  . I did not like that white thing on the chest area. I thought Jane had some white lint on her dress. I'm not buying  that shapeless dress which looks like  one  wrapped up in a table cloth

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

The dress is not attractive at all. Jane pulled at it in her stomach area. Just wear a larger size, Jane.

Jane pulls at her clothes constantly,trying to cover up. The dress was meant to be full and hang with fullness down the front. Jane did need a bigger size, the fact that it fit her, is why she should have put on a larger size. Let the models tell what their wearing, I'm not built like Jane so why should I care what the hosts wear.

Respected Contributor

why the twin dressing? too much togetherness, is getting old. Poor courtney gets pushed to the side, during presentations. not a good duo.

Valued Contributor

Not every piece of clothing is flattering on every host ! Just hold it up ,talk about it in detail ; and let the models do their job . At least the models are wearing their correct sizes , and do the item justice .

Honored Contributor

The dress itself is not flattering at all.  What's with that little white Koolaburra emblem or print on the bottom of the chest pocket?  Very unfortunate placement, it looked odd on everyone.  I kept wanting one of them to flick it off as a big piece of lint.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw that presentation for a few seconds and the only thing I noticed was that white lint on her left breast!

Why she didn't pick it off, I couldn't figure out!

Had no idea how the dress looked cuz I couldn't get beyond the lint!

Well now that I look at the item....it is a silly little white bird!  Not a fuzz at all!

Courtney was smart enough to hold her card over that spot!

What a awkward place that bird landed on Jane!

LOL

Valued Contributor

Courtney didn't look good either.  That dress as a no, no

Honored Contributor

dress.PNG

Respected Contributor

That dress looks comfortable, but that’s it.