Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Treacy; shoe shopping program

Like no one ever tried on shoes in a department or shoe store with bare feet? How do you suppose a woman tries on thong sandals with a footie or hose on her tootsies? Just saying.

Super Contributor

On 2/6/2014 KentuckyWoman said:

Like no one ever tried on shoes in a department or shoe store with bare feet? How do you suppose a woman tries on thong sandals with a footie or hose on her tootsies? Just saying.

I know! Really! Just wipe down the footbed with an alcohol pad and you're good to goSmiley Wink
Trusted Contributor

That explains it. I don't try on thongs before buying them. I just buy cheapies and take my chances.
Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2014 sonnysky said:

I was looking forward to Inspired Style tonight, but looks like it won't be on again. UGH! I wish they would change to another night, I seem to hardly catch it anymore.

As for the 2 hr shoe/bag show....I thought Leah was just on today with her shoe show. I just wish they would show more variety in the shoe's , not so many "sensible" styles. Obviously this is what sells though.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2014 ellaphant said:

I never watch the shoe programs w Jane. They are all totally 'comfort' style and not attractive to me at all. I'm not always looking to wear 3 " heels- but, they have their place-but stylish cute shoes also come in other styles not offered on the Q.

Exactly! They show clothing like Basso, Linea, and J Rivers are these shoes are supposed to go with them? How many of these styles do we actually see on the models when they are in the less casual clothes?

Esteemed Contributor

If I know I am going to do shoe shopping I actually bring a pair of sheer knee hi's with me to use. The idea of putting my uncovered feet into shoes that others have tried on in bare feet just grosses me out.
Valued Contributor

I hate to scare some of you but your next shoe order that shows up at your door could be a return AND someone may have actually worn it for hours around their house.
Super Contributor

What do you think happens in stores when people try shoes on or return shoes and returns to QVC. I'm sure people have put their bare feet in them, you have no way of knowing.

Esteemed Contributor

Does it bother you that the models also have their feet in the shoes?

Or do you just have a problem with Jane?

Honored Contributor

The things people worry about.