Respected Contributor

I didn't see Jane wearing the dress with the sweater,  but I saw her wearing it on the shoe show with a jean jacket and thought she looked terrible.   The jacket hit at her waist and that and the dress style made her hips look huge.   She looked at least 3-4 sizes bigger than she claims.   Perhaps the sweater was longer and hid the hips better. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  I had to laff at your post because that's exactly why I didn't order any - I thought the same thing.

Valued Contributor

I did not think the dress looked good on Jane, perhaps if she had the regular on instead of a petitie it may have looked better.  IMO it made her look wide and shorter (I am not bashing her just the dress was too short on her to me and actually made her look even shorter) I agree that she looks much better in dresses instead of tops which she is constantly pulling at them.

Respected Contributor

@sunsetbeach  I agree that dress looks great on Jane. In fact, it is flattering on most body types. I live in fl. & the humity in the summer is grueling to say the least. 

I bought 2 in the green & the periwinkle in the Reg. Love the pockets. I think its great wearing in the house or shopping or on a hot day over my bathing suit when I am outside watering my flowers & want to jump in the pool.