Respected Contributor

Jane Treacy black & white plaid blazer/jacket yesterday

[ Edited ]

Jane had on a cute black & white (& other touches of color) plaid blazer/jacket yesterday when I saw her with Lori Greiner - I think she said it was Denim & Co  Anyone have an item number?  

And speaking of Lori - is she leaving QVC?  I heard her say something about her "last hour."  

I gotta start paying more attention.  Or rewinding.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Treacy black & white plaid blazer/jacket yesterday

[ Edited ]

@FranandZoe   It was Dennis Basso.  There were two different plaids.  One with blk, white and Gray and the other had color in it (very faint).  One of the jackets sold out but I am not sure which one.  A345016.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe

I don't know where she got hers, but this one is on sale at Bloomingdale's- (Aqua).

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@FranandZoe   It was Dennis Basso.  There were two different plaids.  One with blk, white and Gray and the other had color in it (very faint).  One of the jackets sold out but I am not sure which one.  A345016.

Thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@FranandZoe

I don't know where she got hers, but this one is on sale at Bloomingdale's- (Aqua).

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I noticed Jane's jacket too last night and thought about the 2 I used to have like the one she had on, with the metallic threads in both of mine. One was navy, the other was black I think. I also had other jackets like these too, other colors with no metallic threads. The first two came from kohl's, others I had purchased here many years ago, Jessica Holbrook, Motto, who knows.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I noticed Jane's jacket too last night and thought about the 2 I used to have like the one she had on, with the metallic threads in both of mine. One was navy, the other was black I think. I also had other jackets like these too, other colors with no metallic threads. The first two came from kohl's, others I had purchased here many years ago, Jessica Holbrook, Motto, who knows.

I had one years ago too - shades of rose - no metallic but fringy - I loved that jacket.

Honored Contributor

Dennis is really kicking it up at the Q.I am going to start paying attention.Love that jacket and hope for a reorder.

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I had one years ago too - shades of rose - no metallic but fringy - I loved that jacket.

@FranandZoe

I have this ... love it:

Multicolor Tweed Jacket, Women's

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

Dennis is really kicking it up at the Q.I am going to start paying attention.Love that jacket and hope for a reorder.

Hope so too.