Honored Contributor

What hoot those two were during the show yesterday.  I had recorded it and watched it later.  There was Kim with something blue stuck in her hair.  Jane asked what it was and when Kim pulled it out it was a hair roller she had forgot to take out.  They had a couple of fun callers too.  You should could tell Jane did her own hair.  She said she spent hours trying to blow it out straight.  I think she should have let it go curly.

OK, Jane T and Kim G haters I dont need your comments as I already know what they will be.  This is supposed to be a fun and light post.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   So glad to hear you liked it. I like both Jane and Kim. 🥰 Hopefully I'll be able to catch a rerun today of this presentation on one of Q's other channels. 🤞The hair roller bit sounds too funny. 😄Thanks for posting this! I also liked your P.S. note, too!!  😉 Have a nice day! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the show/them as well.  I always liked Jane but this is the first time I've liked Kim - I have a newfound appreciation for her.  The roller was hilarious.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   Love both Jane and Kim.  They are relatable and fun to watch... 🤗

Contributor

I was struggling yesterday and just happened to be channel surfing when show started.  I laughed till I cried, it was just what I needed!  Ended up watching entire show and had many laughs.  Admire how the vendors have adapted to all the changes with covid19 and agree with others it's like QVC was when I first started watching.  

Respected Contributor

I didn't like Kim at first but I do now.  Just different personality but she is fun and so is Jane.  Don't love everything about them but I enjoy them and when I don't just watch something else. 

I love Kim's line and have several of her tops.  She nails it for me.  Have not tried any pants yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  I loved the show too!  I was laughing through the whole thing.  I had thought maybe Jane wore her hair straight because she was wearing that straw sun hat through the entire show before or after Kim's show (I can't even remember) but it was a garden show.  She looked so cute.  I enjoy them both so much and they always seem to uplift everyoneSmiley Happy   And the roller, hilarious!!!

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal ..............I have replaced all my jeans with flexibelle jeans and have some jeggings too.  I absolutely love them.  Fit, comfort, looks are all great for me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor
ohhh nooo!! I missed the show referred to!! 😫 I LOVE Kim Gravel! She is inspiring and always good for a laugh!! Shes a riot!
Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed the show too.  They were fun together.  I like Kim's clothes and she is a lovely person. I always end up taping her shows so that I don't miss them.