Respected Contributor

I have to say, I really enjoyed Jane with Isaac tonight. She explained everything in detail, but most of all she let Isaac speak and she is always so calm. It was a very enjoyable 2 hours. After watching Albany for 10 minutes, I got a splitting headache.

Super Contributor

There was a running thread during the entire show and we all agree---totally enjoyable!

Trusted Contributor

Jayne and Isaac work very good together. The show was more relaxed than some.

Respected Contributor

They are terrific together!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor
ITA
Respected Contributor
Totally agree!
Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful show with Jayne & Isaac. Jayne is a naturally gracious host. Isaac reciprocated by being charming and very gentlemanly. Both discussed merchandise very well, and Jayne saw all the "detail" bases were covered. She allowed her guest, Isaac, to shine with all the callers. Great show!

Super Contributor
I love it when the hosts let Issac shine; after all it's his show. He becomes more gracious and calm when the hosts defer to him. Loved the show.
Occasional Contributor

Really enjoyed Jane and Isaac.  I nominate her for new host.  Shawn acts so doofy around Isaac that sometimes I have to turn it off.  Last nights show was relaxing and fun.

Esteemed Contributor

I also like the fact that Jane asked the plus size model what size she was wearing on  a particular top;  and also when they were presenting the floral dress and the model had a coat over it she asked her to take it off so that the viewers could see the dress by itself.

Jane is very professional and likes to have fun as well -Jane and Issac were great together.