Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm watching the D&Co TSV jeans.  Jeans are jeans, I have the tv on mute, I don't need to hear the blah blah blah.  It's January 2 and the summer jackets and orange jeans are hurting my eyes...lol   But my real questions is.....did they say it yet????   Did they say......buy the white ones now because it's the "last order of the season"....lol

My favorite jeans are from the Gap. The same place where I have been shopping for decades.

I am 5'4" and get their regular "ankle" length...they always fit right. Sometimes petites are cut "petite" all over...and the rise is too short for me.

@terrier3  Same with me. That's why Jeanne Bice's QF "Short" pants work well for me.

Respected Contributor

@terrier3

I don't know if I have ever purchased jeans from the Gap.  Isn't that crazy?  Thanks for reminding me to stop in there.

Denim & Co has tried this type of jean many times but they just don't pan out (not unlike DG2).  However, Gary seemed really sincere this morning when he talked about the styles that fell short of hopes.  It will be great if he is right that they have rolled all of the previous feedback into this version.  They do look nice from the segment I saw.  

Please review if you get them!  

Honored Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I was so tempted to try these but don't want the expense for the return.  I did try some form of this jean one or two TSV's in the past and they were shorted than indicated or I could not get them zipped. I have lost track of the years that I have been searching for straight leg jeans that fit. When Jackie said that she now wore a size 4 yet the model was in a size 6 Tall I was totally confused. I always check the measurements on line, as well but I wish they would say in the presentation if they are wearing a "Spanx" size or if they sized up.  

@Fressa has a good point.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl. I decided to give them a try.  I ordered size 10 in the dark indigo and antique denim.  I'll let you know how I like them.  I actually have no idea what size I need.  In September, I was wearing 16/18 pants so I'm thrilled to be ordering smaller sizes.  I hate going to the store to try on jeans...always have.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey

Wow, Trudey Girl!  Congratulations!  You must feel so great.  Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!  After the holidays, my pants are a little hard to button.  I am back in the grove after way too many holiday treats.

I think these jeans look really cute.  I hope they fit you perfectly. Yes, please let me know how they look and feel in real life.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@terrier3 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm watching the D&Co TSV jeans.  Jeans are jeans, I have the tv on mute, I don't need to hear the blah blah blah.  It's January 2 and the summer jackets and orange jeans are hurting my eyes...lol   But my real questions is.....did they say it yet????   Did they say......buy the white ones now because it's the "last order of the season"....lol

My favorite jeans are from the Gap. The same place where I have been shopping for decades.

I am 5'4" and get their regular "ankle" length...they always fit right. Sometimes petites are cut "petite" all over...and the rise is too short for me.

@terrier3  Same with me. That's why Jeanne Bice's QF "Short" pants work well for me.

That's exactly why Jeanne's shorts DON'T work for me.  I can pull waistband up to my bra and beyond.  The legs are so baggy they look like clown pants.  Horrid fit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I like variety in jeans, and I have never had an issue with D&C jeans.  I wear an 8 to 10, and in the past I've ordered these tummy control jeans in an 8.  What is new about these, according to what I heard them say, they have a little stretch to them.  That might be even better for some.  I like the older version, but they can get tight when I am on the upper side of my 5 lbs.  My other D&C jeans are great quality and very flattering.  I hope that helps.  As far as the colors offered, I'm not sure I understand what the problem is.  I think it's nice to have options, and I love buying ahead of the next season.   

Occasional Contributor

I have been very happy with D&C's A269206 How Smooth Lightly Bootcut Jeans (petite).  They stay up, don't roll, and fit great.  So, I am not tempted to try anything else.  

Respected Contributor

I was soooo tempted to get a pair, but the return shipping should they not fit correctly got the better of me when weighing my choices. Woman LOL