Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis MOB Dress

The bride and the dog picture is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I'm the odd (wo)man out here.  I think JLC's hair makes her look like a pinhead.  It is so out of proportion to the rest of her body. I've seen older movies and TV shows where her hair (or wig) is longer, and to my eyes, she looks more feminine.

I love polka dots and have a similar street length dress, but as a gown, the style and pattern are overwhelming.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I'm the odd (wo)man out here.  I think JLC's hair makes her look like a pinhead.  It is so out of proportion to the rest of her body. I've seen older movies and TV shows where her hair (or wig) is longer, and to my eyes, she looks more feminine.

I love polka dots and have a similar street length dress, but as a gown, the style and pattern are overwhelming.

@lulu1 Exactly what I have been thinking!  

Valued Contributor

Not fond of either dress and both women look frumpy for a special occasion event.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Was just looking through the new People magazine and saw a picture from her daughter Annie's wedding at her parents' home last weekend.

I love that Jamie Lee wore polka dots, her dress was a Carolina Herrera. Annie's gown was designed by Zac Posen.

EAmwPvpUIAAnmBL.jpeg

Screen-Shot-2019-07-29-at-3.53.06-PM.png

I don't love either dress, but they look happy together on a special day, and that's what matters most.  Beautiful smiles!  They probably wouldn't like what I would choose either, and that's okay.  I wish the bride and groom many years of happiness!

Respected Contributor

i think JLC looks fabulous, ... just like always. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is from Jamie Lee's Twitter.  Lovely flowers!

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I think that polka dot dress is DISTRACTING from the bride, who should be the center of attention on "her day".................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

She may have hair that she really can't do much with ,and this is a better option for her

Honored Contributor

She looks like the grandmother of the bride.